Phantom 4 Pro tipped over
1150 7 2019-2-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Filip Kyzek
lvl.3
Czechia

Hello! So today I wanted to fly and i putted the Phantom on the box and started the motors. And because of wind and you know how the motors starts and like put a little bit of power to it. Well it tipped over from the box to its back on hard road. And the battery popped a little bit out but I grabbed the drone and the battery fell from the drone to the ground. But I tried to fly it and it seems fine. But my question is, How can I check if its really fine?
2019-2-13
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Just keep flying and see if anything pops up.   Short flights with not much height and distance.
2019-2-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there. thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear about the trouble. With regards to that, we would recommend trying to calibrate the Gimbal camera, IMU and Compass. Just to check if there's any problem, however. Most likely if there's any problem you will be notified from the DJI Go 4 app. Thank you for your support.
2019-2-13
Use props
Filip Kyzek
lvl.3
Czechia

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-13 08:16
Hi there. thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear about the trouble. With regards to that, we would recommend trying to calibrate the Gimbal camera, IMU and Compass. Just to check if there's any problem, however. Most likely if there's any problem you will be notified from the DJI Go 4 app. Thank you for your support.

Yes I am going to calibrate everything. But i tried it and it was flying perfectly fine! So I am happy!
I will just remember one thing. Always take off while holding the drone in hand! And land that way too!
2019-2-13
Use props
Anokadrone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 58327 ft

United States

Its probably better if you take off and land on the ground in an open flat area.  
2019-2-13
Use props
JeffreyS
lvl.3
Flight distance : 71936 ft
United States

Filip Kyzek Posted at 2-13 08:22
Yes I am going to calibrate everything. But i tried it and it was flying perfectly fine! So I am happy!
I will just remember one thing. Always take off while holding the drone in hand! And land that way too!

No, that is not right. Well, you CAN handhold the drone, but with further risk.  Why did you launch from a box?  Bad idea.  Put the thing on the ground or on a landing pad  or something large and flat.  Be safe. Use your head!
2019-2-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Filip Kyzek Posted at 2-13 08:22
I will just remember one thing. Always take off while holding the drone in hand! And land that way too!

Ok, perfect! Nice to hear that. If you have any question or concern feel free to reach us back. Thanks!
2019-2-13
Use props
Filip Kyzek
lvl.3
Czechia

JeffreyS Posted at 2-13 08:41
No, that is not right. Well, you CAN handhold the drone, but with further risk.  Why did you launch from a box?  Bad idea.  Put the thing on the ground or on a landing pad  or something large and flat.  Be safe. Use your head!

Yeah I know thank you!
2019-2-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules