5857 11 2019-2-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LookAt_Wictim
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2621982 ft
Slovakia

Hi,

why there are missing story mode in app dji mimo when im connected to dji osmo pocket via wireless module? And how to remove watermark (dji logo) from video?

One more question for dji: Is there any chance to bring story mode directly to osmo pocket without attaching phone ? (i don´t know if that small CPU inside osmo pocket can handle it)

Thanks for answer guys/admins

DJI-Osmo-Pocket-010.jpg
2019-2-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. As of the moment, Story mode will work only if the Osmo Pocket is connected directly using the Adapter and the feature will not show if using the wireless module. About the logo, we don't have any option yet to remove it, however. This already forwarded to our developer to have an option to remove it. For the Last question, unfortunately, no you still need to have MIMO app and be connected from the device. Thank you for your support.
2019-2-13
Use props
Hello4711
New

Germany

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-13 12:11
Hi there, thank you for reaching out. As of the moment, Story mode will work only if the Osmo Pocket is connected directly using the Adapter and the feature will not show if using the wireless module. About the logo, we don't have any option yet to remove it, however. This already forwarded to our developer to have an option to remove it. For the Last question, unfortunately, no you still need to have MIMO app and be connected from the device. Thank you for your support.

@LookAt_Wictim is totally right. We need story mode without dji logo. Everthing else is useless for business application.
2019-2-15
Use props
Hello4711
New

Germany

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-13 12:11
Hi there, thank you for reaching out. As of the moment, Story mode will work only if the Osmo Pocket is connected directly using the Adapter and the feature will not show if using the wireless module. About the logo, we don't have any option yet to remove it, however. This already forwarded to our developer to have an option to remove it. For the Last question, unfortunately, no you still need to have MIMO app and be connected from the device. Thank you for your support.

@LookAt_Wictim is totally right. We need story mode without dji logo. Everthing else is useless for business application.
2019-2-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello4711 Posted at 2-15 05:58

We are sorry for the Inconvenience. No worries this already forwarded especially to our developer for them to let now as well. Thank you for your consideration.
2019-2-15
Use props
TKJ
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-15 08:20
We are sorry for the Inconvenience. No worries this already forwarded especially to our developer for them to let now as well. Thank you for your consideration.

Hello,
So if I want to avoid the battery drain with android phone I have to use the wireless module, but if I want the story mode I do not have to use the wireless module. There's something strange about this!
2019-3-8
Use props
Serb
lvl.2

Brazil

TKJ Posted at 3-8 10:42
Hello,
So if I want to avoid the battery drain with android phone I have to use the wireless module, but if I want the story mode I do not have to use the wireless module. There's something strange about this!

It's not strange, it's idiotic.

But hey... maybe they'll figure it out by 2020 and v2 or v3 of Osmo Pocket.
2019-3-10
Use props
TKJ
lvl.1
Italy

Serb Posted at 3-10 08:28
It's not strange, it's idiotic.

But hey... maybe they'll figure it out by 2020 and v2 or v3 of Osmo Pocket.

=story mode with android phone DON'T Work!!! or work but only for 3-4min.... Ooooor attach the external battery!   10000 accessories
2019-3-12
Use props
Ttrilles
lvl.4
Spain

Buy an iPhone - a good deal
2019-3-13
Use props
BeterBan
lvl.4
Austria

iPhone? GoPro?   ... not even in my nightmares  
2019-3-13
Use props
David Rex
New

Mexico

What happened with this? We really need STORY mode using the Wireless adapter... Could it be possible?
2019-8-13
Use props
djiuser_aL6Km4xyrkXb
New

Ukraine

Battery drain is a huge issue. Please add story mode with wireless adapter. At least one issue can be solved by osmo developers.
2019-12-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules