Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Unable to compress 4k video via MIMO apps (samsung A8 star)
1890 10 2019-2-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Shimmers
lvl.2
Flight distance : 20 ft
Malaysia

Dear all,
Do u encounter problem to compress 4k video via mimo apps? I cant edit my 4k video via mimo apps due to this issue. When i select 4k video to edit it will ask to compress the video but it will never progress ,stuck in 0% compressing n take forever. When i clicked cancel the mimo apps will become no responding n i have to force kills the mimo apps and reopen the apps.

Am using samsung A8 star (adroid)

Any solution ?
Screenshot_20190214-152628_DJI Mimo.jpg
2019-2-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Shimmers. I am sorry to know that you are having these issues with your DJI Osmo Pocket.  Have you tried using a different mobile device for us to check if the issue still persist? Upon checking  the mobile device that you are using ( Samsung A8 Star ). I am sorry to say that the mobile devices that you are using is still not recommended for your DJI Osmo Pocket. Actually, there is a  possibility that the Samsung A8 Star will work, however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI Mimo application we cannot guaranteed the stability of the DJI Osmo Pocket and of the DJI Mimo application if this will work all the time while using the specific device.  We highly suggest you use the compatible device that was listed on the recommended mobile device list below to avoid any problem. Thank you.

2019-2-15
Use props
Shimmers
lvl.2
Malaysia

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-15 13:33
Hello and good day Shimmers. I am sorry to know that you are having these issues with your DJI Osmo Pocket.  Have you tried using a different mobile device for us to check if the issue still persist? Upon checking  the mobile device that you are using ( Samsung A8 Star ). I am sorry to say that the mobile devices that you are using is still not recommended for your DJI Osmo Pocket. Actually, there is a  possibility that the Samsung A8 Star will work, however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI Mimo application we cannot guaranteed the stability of the DJI Osmo Pocket and of the DJI Mimo application if this will work all the time while using the specific device.  We highly suggest you use the compatible device that was listed on the recommended mobile device list below to avoid any problem. Thank you.

[view_image]

Thanks for the feedback, i will try on other phone n keep u posted.
2019-2-15
Use props
Shimmers
lvl.2
Malaysia

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-15 13:33

[view_image]

Thanks for the feedback, i will try on other phone n keep u posted.
2019-2-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Shimmers Posted at 2-15 18:54
Thanks for the feedback, i will try on other phone n keep u posted.

You are very much welcome Shimmers. Have a safe and happy filming always.
2019-2-16
Use props
djiuser_epH4w2VaaFIA
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Im need help..when i compress 4k video on dji pocket 2 on my samsung s20 plus it only allow me to pick 720 and 1080p to export but it not 4k.it there any setting do i need to set before taking 4k video.am using samsung s20 plus
2021-2-9
Use props
Mavic57pro2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3772247 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

See next post.
2021-2-9
Use props
Mavic57pro2
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_epH4w2VaaFIA Posted at 2-9 10:55
Im need help..when i compress 4k video on dji pocket 2 on my samsung s20 plus it only allow me to pick 720 and 1080p to export but it not 4k.it there any setting do i need to set before taking 4k video.am using samsung s20 plus

Mimo can't handle 4k, 1080p is the maximum the editor can handle. You would need third party software to edit any resolution greater than 1080p.
2021-2-9
Use props
djiuser_epH4w2VaaFIA
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Mavic57pro2 Posted at 2-9 12:44
Mimo can't handle 4k, 1080p is the maximum the editor can handle. You would need third party software to edit any resolution greater than 1080p.

What third party software editor app for 4k video.any suggestion?
2021-2-9
Use props
djiuser_epH4w2VaaFIA
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Mavic57pro2 Posted at 2-9 12:44

What third party software editor 4k compress video app,any suggestion?
2021-2-9
Use props
Mavic57pro2
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_epH4w2VaaFIA Posted at 2-9 14:07
What third party software editor 4k compress video app,any suggestion?

Sorry can't help with that, try a new post asking for best 4k editor.
2021-2-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules