1023 2 2019-2-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JBSonic
lvl.4
Flight distance : 779019 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Flew the Inspire 2 today using the CrystalSky monitor.
Goapp4 crashed mid-flight, I had to force close it and re-start it. No issue since this was a test flight but just imagine if this happened while you are doing complicated flying manoeuvres!
2019-2-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi JBSonic, we're sorry about this. Could you refer to the below and export the crash log for better assistance?

1) Please connect the CrystalSky to the PC via USB cable, the driver will be installed automatically.
2)  When it finishes the installation, please click on the "Bell" icon at the left top side or the menu at the middle of the screen, then a list will appear.
3) Please click on "Connected USB" in the left side.
4) Then click on "Open USB store"--"Confirm".
5) Open the disc named ''DJI'', find the crash log in DJI/dji.go.v4/LOG/CRASH
6) when you finish the exporting, please pop up the disc, then click 'turn off the USB device'
For the crash log, please upload to Dropbox or Google Drive at your most convenience and post the link here or Facebook, we will analyze as soon as possible. Thanks for your cooperation.
2019-2-16
Use props
Eduardo0
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6443990 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

Hello,

This happened to me one time and I figure that it was due to the fact that I did not have installed all compatible firmware versions (remote, drone and CS). Once everything in good order, it never happened again.

Good luck.
2019-2-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules