UGCS Groundstation
1355 6 2019-2-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
*DM*
lvl.4
Flight distance : 507087 ft
United Kingdom

Has anyone used UgCS Groundstation Mission Planning software and can comment on their customer service/anything else?

Thanks
2019-2-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Hope that you could get the best feedback from our valued DJI Forum members who had experience using this Mission Planning software. Thank you for continued support.
2019-2-14
Use props
*DM*
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Bump  ....
2019-2-19
Use props
HyperSpectral
lvl.4
Flight distance : 839160 ft
United States

UgCS is a great piece of software, and their customer service is good (but delayed due to their location in lavia). We usually had to wait 2-3 days to get feedback on a bug/error we saw in UgCS.

The other problem is it requires a laptop with WiFi connection to upload the mission to the system. Not a huge problem if you have a laptop and power supply on hand. The mobile version of the app is only on android, i haven't tried it yet
2019-2-19
Use props
*DM*
lvl.4
United Kingdom

HyperSpectral Posted at 2-19 05:46
UgCS is a great piece of software, and their customer service is good (but delayed due to their location in lavia). We usually had to wait 2-3 days to get feedback on a bug/error we saw in UgCS.

The other problem is it requires a laptop with WiFi connection to upload the mission to the system. Not a huge problem if you have a laptop and power supply on hand. The mobile version of the app is only on android, i haven't tried it yet

That is very helpful.

Thanking you kindly.
2019-2-19
Use props
HyperSpectral
lvl.4
Flight distance : 839160 ft
United States

*DM* Posted at 2-19 10:06
That is very helpful.

Thanking you kindly.

You're very welcome

The flight planning tools in UgCS are much more advanced than other tools on the market. Add this to their own SDK, telemetry tools, and swarm integration and it's probably the top flight planning software for DJI systems if customization is #1.

The ability to change the map data sources is also very useful, especially if you have updated satellite imagery and elevation models
2019-2-19
Use props
*DM*
lvl.4
United Kingdom

HyperSpectral Posted at 2-19 10:44
You're very welcome

The flight planning tools in UgCS are much more advanced than other tools on the market. Add this to their own SDK, telemetry tools, and swarm integration and it's probably the top flight planning software for DJI systems if customization is #1.

Thank you again, very helpful advise.

I will initially use it with the M2P before upgrading the drone to something more suitable.

Not ideal but I got in contact with UgCS and the above is supported.
2019-2-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules