Can i swap the cs for the smart controller?
1815 18 2019-2-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dronie1965
Second Officer
Flight distance : 24897940 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

For FREE?

Dji ? As we all cs users waiting for the long promised update for cs , which i think will never come in spite your promises,can we in stead swap this redundant appliance  without any costs for the smart controller? Or will the smart controller also follow the course of the cs?

2019-2-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Sorry that this option can't be done, however, we've received the feedback from our developer, that there would be an upcoming update for the crystal sky in the near future. We valued our customers and their needs are our priorities. We do appreciate your understanding. No worries, once the update has been released our customers would be notified. Thank you for continued support.
2019-2-14
Use props
DJI Bryan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1637372 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Tony Posted at 2-14 12:10
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Sorry that this option can't be done, however, we've received the feedback from our developer, that there would be an upcoming update for the crystal sky in the near future. We valued our customers and their needs are our priorities. We do appreciate your understanding. No worries, once the update has been released our customers would be notified. Thank you for continued support.

Ok Tony,

But what is de near future ??????????????????????
2019-2-14
Use props
Sky Donkey
lvl.4
Flight distance : 355157 ft
United Kingdom

Is the near future like “Soon!      As in when we bought the Mavic 2 We were told that Waypoints would be coming “SOON”  LOL like 6 months soon ...DJI are becoming jokers …
2019-2-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

DJI Bryan Posted at 2-14 12:51
Ok Tony,

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. I'm afraid that as of the time being, our team hasn't been cascaded to us when will be the exact release date of this upcoming update. Please pay attention to our website for a further update. Thank you for understanding.
2019-2-14
Use props
mAIRs
lvl.4
Australia

DJI Bryan Posted at 2-14 12:51
Ok Tony,

How long is a piece of string?

2019-2-14
Use props
mAIRs
lvl.4
Australia

DJI Tony Posted at 2-14 16:23
Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. I'm afraid that as of the time being, our team hasn't been cascaded to us when will be the exact release date of this upcoming update. Please pay attention to our website for a further update. Thank you for understanding.

What a stupid "copy & paste" answer pasted thousands of times... you want to try again? Maybe be more original and HONEST... Or do you have a list of "approved" responses?
2019-2-15
Use props
Bobcat90
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2517654 ft
  • >>>
Taiwan

DJI Tony, thanks for letting us know about the upcoming update.
2019-2-15
Use props
Bobcat90
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2517654 ft
  • >>>
Taiwan

DJI Tony Posted at 2-14 16:23

Thanks, DJI Tony
2019-2-15
Use props
Swedrone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 14066975 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

DJI Tony Posted at 2-14 12:10
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Sorry that this option can't be done, however, we've received the feedback from our developer, that there would be an upcoming update for the crystal sky in the near future. We valued our customers and their needs are our priorities. We do appreciate your understanding. No worries, once the update has been released our customers would be notified. Thank you for continued support.

Thank´s I think the near future looks as bright as my CrystalSky
2019-2-15
Use props
ToscanaDrone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13833304 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Swedrone Posted at 2-15 12:52

In the Inspire 2 page two years ago a "coming soon" appeared for an Osmo accessory for X5S / X7...
2019-2-15
Use props
Swedrone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 14066975 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

ToscanaDrone Posted at 2-15 23:50
In the Inspire 2 page two years ago a "coming soon" appeared for an Osmo accessory for X5S / X7...

I only see the "Also supported are FAT32/exFAT* file systems"
* Coming soon
2019-2-16
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. You're most welcome. You may also visit our website if you have time for further updates. Thanks for your patience and understanding.
2019-2-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Swedrone Posted at 2-15 12:52

Hi, thanks for understanding the situation. You may visit our website for a further update. Your patience is highly appreciated.
2019-2-17
Use props
alexhalessays
lvl.2

Pakistan

The preference of Air cooler or Air conditioner really depends upon the user, but a wide majority only relies on reviews and talks from other people to believe which is better and which one to buy. Most of the time people prefer to buy Air conditioners over Air coolers, due to the perceived better performance of the former one. But there are some facts that prove that only the marketing assumption has made a wider audience believe that an Air cooler can not do the job as good as an Air conditioner.

You can find many air cooler in Dubai and air cooler in UAE that would do the job just the same as an air conditioner might do. But people are reluctant to buy an air cooler due to less popular marketing among the masses. There are many air cooler stores in Dubai and air cooler stores in UAE to get the product from, but EROS Digital Home provides some of the best products on discounts and payment options so accessible you would not be able to resist.

Air coolers are quaint little portable devices that use the fresh air from the external environment and cool it by the use of water. It is not only economically viable, but also an environmentally friendly option compared to air conditioners that use multiple chemicals in the system enabled inside the machine to cool the air. Following are some of the options available at EROS Digital that too on discounted prices:

Midea Air Cooler, AC100-18B, White Color

Key Features:
3 Fan Speed
Compact Design
Wide Angle Oscillation
4.8L Water Tank
Castor Wheels

Midea Air Cooler - AC200-17JR

Key Features:
Size: 47 x 39 x 106 cm
Wind mode: Normal wind, natural wind
Cooling Area: Less than 30 m2
Real Capacity: 50 liters
Superior Cooling

Midea Multi Function Air Cooler With Led Display, AC200W

Key Features:
Ionizer Generation
Air Humidifier
Fresh Air
Convenient Handle
Touch sensitive control panel
7l Water Tank
Ultra-wide turbo air duct
High air flow

2020-8-4
Use props
jazzyjeff
lvl.4
United States

Guys,

I got a bridge to sell you if you think DJI will come through with anything here. Be careful. Dont upgrade until you get reports from the poor suckers who update their firmware first! Wait for reports!
2020-8-5
Use props
phillbarnes
lvl.4
Flight distance : 40367 ft
  • >>>
Spain

mAIRs Posted at 2019-2-14 18:15
How long is a piece of string?

Twice as long as half it’s length lol
2020-8-13
Use props
knarfboy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 494508 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Compare with the creation of the earth and the time that has passed, from the rise of the Neadertaler to the modern human being, DJI is really very fast.
An update may come this century. It may not come either ......
2020-8-13
Use props
jazzyjeff
lvl.4
United States

Guys, look for the post on the Mavic Mini being supported by the Crystal Sky thanks to Litchi and Dronelink. It should be right above this one under the Crystal Sky heading in this forum. Thank goodness finally!

I would not hold my breath with DJI. They really are terrible with Customer Support. By far the worst company to deal with Customer support wise in my 63 years on this earth!

Thankfully my Crystal Sky will work with my Autel and all my DJI drones thanks to third party companies  As long as DJI does not do anything stupid like crashing the thing with another lame software update, we will be OK.
2020-8-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules