Mavic 2 pro gimbal + camera dead Error 200
16485 27 2019-2-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ingemar Falk
New
Sweden

Brand new mavic 2 pro. Gimbal + camera are completely dead, error message 200 and says no sd card even though there is an sd card inserted. Cant take off due to error code. Anyone else experiencing this? Any idea on fixing the problem/error? Have tried updating to latest firmware, restoring to factory defaults and reinstalling and so on.

2019-2-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. Have you tried to use a different SD card for us to isolate the situation?  You may also check the troubleshooting below to see if this would work, however, if it still persists, you may contact our support for further help. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for continued support.

*Re-insert the USB cable of the Remote Controller;
*Remove USB cable of the aircraft and SD card;
*Restart the aircraft.
2019-2-14
Use props
Bavaria2
New
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2-14 13:34
Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. Have you tried to use a different SD card for us to isolate the situation?  You may also check the troubleshooting below to see if this would work, however, if it still persists, you may contact our support for further help. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for continued support.

I have the same problem with a new Mavic Pro 2, the camera is not accessible. What can I do?
2019-3-2
Use props
Yazid
lvl.1
Flight distance : 82 ft
Malaysia

Hi, my mavic 2 zoom  fall down and  the camera damage . The camera was broken can not be repaired. To change the new camera still can not afford. Mavic 2 still works fine. but Error code warning 200 does not allow mavic 2 to fly. how to disable it . how to solve the error code 200. Please help me to make mavic 2 fly without camera.
2019-3-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Bavaria2 Posted at 3-2 14:49
I have the same problem with a new Mavic Pro 2, the camera is not accessible. What can I do?

Hi, we do apologize if you're in the same situation. I would like to ask if you manage to follow the troubleshooting steps above? Would it be possible if you could verify to us what happened on your drone prior to experience this problem?  May we have the screenshot of this error message for further assistance? Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for continued support.
2019-3-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Yazid Posted at 3-2 18:48
Hi, my mavic 2 zoom  fall down and  the camera damage . The camera was broken can not be repaired. To change the new camera still can not afford. Mavic 2 still works fine. but Error code warning 200 does not allow mavic 2 to fly. how to disable it . how to solve the error code 200. Please help me to make mavic 2 fly without camera.

Hi, we're sorry about the mishap that happens on your drone. If the drone experiences an incident, we would recommend sending the unit to our facility for further evaluation of the drone especially if the troubleshooting won't work. This matter may include internal parts of your aircraft and fixing the drone by your self may void the validity of the warranty. You could contact our support using the link below if you wish to send the unit to our repair facility. Thank you for understanding.

www.dji.com/support
2019-3-3
Use props
fansb84eca61
lvl.1
Argentina

Did you fix it? Have the same issue since last week. Tried everything. Did not crash or fall.
2019-8-3
Use props
Ro200000
lvl.1
Argentina

Bavaria2 Posted at 3-2 14:49

Hi. Same problem here. Brand new. Did you fix it?
2019-8-3
Use props
fans065e7e6a
New
Flight distance : 122592 ft
Switzerland

hello everyone
Today Solved Error Code 200
Visit my youtube channel
HugoAerodrone4k
2019-8-26
Use props
weldas
lvl.1

Olá pessoal, depois de dias tentando resolver problema do erro de codigo 200 no meu Mavic 2pro,  finalmente resovido. Eu já havia trocado core board, e nada, havia trocado placa de Vision system e nada de resolver, meu mavic não detectava câmera e não atualizava. Finalmente um colega me emprestou a câmera do drone, então consegui fazer atualização,  depois voltei com minha câmera e ficou tudo ok.
2019-9-18
Use props
djiuser_3lVOpXAp7J9S
lvl.1

Philippines

fans065e7e6a Posted at 8-26 09:04
hello everyone
Visit my youtube channel

What is the title of mavic error code 200?
2019-10-22
Use props
djiuser_eF9H7XSkwTDp
New

United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2019-2-14 13:34

Hello tony.  You can call me Danny.  Ok so i bought mavic pro 2 zoom last night amd im looking offline since 5 am to try and disable the error 200 and to no avail.  Now ur steps wher to connect the cable to remote but i dont understand do i need to have the remote and the drone connected to gether and then disconect the drone i dont get it those instructions are missing alot of infor mation . Becuase the code says check the usb connection with aircraft but the aircraft is not connected via usb . Its connected via the 2.4 or 5.8ghz from the remote .  Or am i suppose to connect thw drone to the remote with the usb cable i dont understands theres to many empty gaps in the instfuftions please help . Oh and they seller crashed it so the gimbal plastic was a little damaged but i managed to fix for now i just want to see it take off once it does ill buy new parts . But i need to get rid of the error 200.  Amd sd is brand new at the speed nessesary hc1p but its 32 gigs for now.
2020-1-16
Use props
djiuser_eF9H7XSkwTDp
New

United States

fans065e7e6a Posted at 2019-8-26 09:04
hello everyone
Visit my youtube channel

Bro i searched ur whole channel vidro by video . Ur  a liar. . Ehere is the fix video? Because its not there , lame dude eaisting peoples time for what for subs ? Thats what chics do
2020-1-16
Use props
djiuser_eF9H7XSkwTDp
New

United States

weldas Posted at 2019-9-18 15:25
Olá pessoal, depois de dias tentando resolver problema do erro de codigo 200 no meu Mavic 2pro,  finalmente resovido. Eu já havia trocado core board, e nada, havia trocado placa de Vision system e nada de resolver, meu mavic não detectava câmera e não atualizava. Finalmente um colega me emprestou a câmera do drone, então consegui fazer atualização,  depois voltei com minha câmera e ficou tudo ok.
So let me see if I understand this correct you borrowed a camera from your friends your own you put it into your drone everything is working ?
2020-1-16
Use props
djiuser_uu1RDNyhFLLV
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1999767 ft
  • >>>
United States

I FOUND A WORK AROUND FOR ERROR 200. I turn off the drone, while leaving the remote controller on. As it's connecting I use the stick controllers to start the rotors turning. I continuously push the sticks downward and in, before the software has a chance to get to error 200, my continuous movement of the sticks down and in get the motors spinning before the error occurs. Then I simply manually launch the drone with the controller stick. Error 200 basically gets blocked. It's kind of like continuously pressing the F8 or F12 keys on a PC to get to the BIOS or Safe mode before windows boots up. By the way, this errror started after I hit a cement building, ripping the camera and gimbal off and damaging the 2 front visual sensors. I'm currently waiting for delivery of a new camera and gimbal. Once I attach it I will let you all know if the error goes away .
2020-4-13
Use props
djiuser_uu1RDNyhFLLV
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1999767 ft
  • >>>
United States

The Work Around for Errors 100 and 200 that prevents the mavic 2 pro from starting works. See My last post above. Anyway,I was able to fly it well. What started the errors was a major head on crash into a cement building. The Camera and gimbal ripped off leaving the wire that goes to the camera ripped and frayed apart. I Just bought and put a new camera and gimble in. My Mavic Pro 2 works just fine now. No Errors. 550 dollars later. Yuck. The front sensors still don't work, as it was a front head on collision., But all other functions seem to be working normally now. Just needed a new camera with gimbal.
2020-4-18
Use props
cameraman52
lvl.2

Netherlands

hello everyone
Visit my youtube channel

is this a joke? Are you kidding us. Just give me a link to your solution.
2020-4-29
Use props
cameraman52
lvl.2

Netherlands

hello everyone
Visit my youtube channel

People as you have to banned from this forum
2020-5-10
Use props
djiuser_LbQF0jFTGA23
lvl.1

Saudi Arabia

djiuser_uu1RDNyhFLLV Posted at 4-13 21:21
I FOUND A WORK AROUND FOR ERROR 200. I turn off the drone, while leaving the remote controller on. As it's connecting I use the stick controllers to start the rotors turning. I continuously push the sticks downward and in, before the software has a chance to get to error 200, my continuous movement of the sticks down and in get the motors spinning before the error occurs. Then I simply manually launch the drone with the controller stick. Error 200 basically gets blocked. It's kind of like continuously pressing the F8 or F12 keys on a PC to get to the BIOS or Safe mode before windows boots up. By the way, this errror started after I hit a cement building, ripping the camera and gimbal off and damaging the 2 front visual sensors. I'm currently waiting for delivery of a new camera and gimbal. Once I attach it I will let you all know if the error goes away .

Hi

Did you solve the problem
2020-6-5
Use props
AdrianoGosy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4795699 ft
Brazil

weldas Posted at 2019-9-18 15:25

Como você fez? Simplesmente colocou a câmera do seu amigo no seu drone, reinstalou o firmware, e depois colocou a sua no lugar da dele?
Ou foi ao contrário, colocou a sua câmera no drone dele? Se puder me ajudar explicando seria ótimo!!!
2020-7-14
Use props
djiuser_7LsqUr8DbH3u
New
Flight distance : 261818 ft
Philippines

Mine too error code 200. not a single drop or scratch. Wasnt able to fly mydrone for 6 months. The pandemic makes it impossible to bring the drone to service center. Third drone Form dji all tragic Ending.
The first its was my fault . Second mavic air that flew away and never found. third mavic zoom the worst . just can not fly without any known reason
2020-9-15
Use props
Genchi
lvl.1

Chile

buenas consulta tengo problemas con la batería de mi mavic pro queda encendida sin poder apagarla
2021-11-2
Use props
Be11zebutt
lvl.1

Canada

I just got a mavic 2 zoom buy from someone we test it and everiting work perfect next days the drone tell me he need a firmware
upgrate and until this upgrate noting work  error code 200 . The drone dosent fly after test whit the guy the days before
and it noway i pays to fix a drone DJI compagnie scrap whit is update, What cind of compagnie send update for his product
aroud the word and scrap so many drone and dosent supply a fix for unbeliveable.
2022-2-12
Use props
Be11zebutt
lvl.1

Canada

I just got a mavic 2 zoom buy from someone we test it and everiting work perfect next days the drone tell me he need a firmware
upgrate and until this upgrate noting work  error code 200 . The drone dosent fly after test whit the guy the days before
and it noway i pays to fix a drone DJI compagnie scrap whit is update, What cind of compagnie send update for his product
aroud the word and scrap so many drone and dosent supply a fix for unbeliveble.

2022-2-12
Use props
Be11zebutt
lvl.1

Canada

Be11zebutt Posted at 2-12 13:42

tanck , solved
2022-2-12
Use props
Bozcat99
New

United Kingdom

I bought a Mavic 2 PRO brand new 3 weeks ago I’ve flown it 4 times without any problems no damage or collisions and then suddenly this morning when I switched the drone on its now showing an Error 200 message and the drone won’t take off.  

I’ve tried all the fixes on the various threads but nothing seems to work, any help or assistance would be appreciated
2022-2-13
Use props
Be11zebutt
lvl.1

Canada

Be11zebutt Posted at 2-12 12:44

Ok i found the solution tanck all.
2022-2-13
Use props
Svelgen
lvl.1
Italy

Hello everybody.
I have found the solution to error code 200.
The video signal is transmitted by a cable with 30 very thin wires.
Well ... you need to take apart the drone, the gimball and check that there are no broken wires in the cable.
If the wires are intact, there is most likely a short circuit between the wires that have a thin layer of insulating varnish.
This insulator deteriorates over time and during use, leaving copper wires exposed.
The solution is to spray a thin layer of spray paint between the threads. I leave some photos to better understand the problem.

2022-3-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules