DJI Osmo Mobile 2 will not connect to my Business Facebook Page
2426 16 2019-2-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DavidDiack
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hey there everyone,

I received my Osmo Mobile 2 earlier this week and so far love it!

The reason for the purchase was to build my social media brand for my business for my business by doing regular Facebook lives.

My OSMO connects to my personal page fine, but it WILL NOT connect to my business page no matter what I try...

I'm using an iPhone XS MAX, all the with latest updates of software on the phone and the DJI app.

I've deleted and re-installed the app. I've disconnected the connection from my FB account and reconnected it via DJI app. I've double and triple checked my settings to ensure I am the admin of my own page and NOTHING!

It will only let me share from my personal account which of course is not the goal.

Has anyone experienced this and found a solution? I've trawled the forums and can't seem to find a solution and right now.

Thanks in advance all
2019-2-14
Use props
DavidDiack
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Anyone else experienced this? DJI seems to have gone missing with responses, the call centre can't help and I'm really stuck
2019-2-17
Use props
DavidDiack
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I guess I must be the only person to have this issue
2019-2-18
Use props
DjDaxx
lvl.2

United States

DJI took this away and will not answer as to the reason why. I have an OSMO Pro and have live-steamed events and now I cannot, unless it is to my personal page. Before, I would request contributor access to an organizations page and could live-stream to their page.  

While I live my OSMO Pro, it will soon be $2400 paper weight as DJI never added new features and will most likely not support fixes moving forward since they discontinued it.
2019-2-18
Use props
DavidDiack
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Ah thanks for coming back.

I'm really annoyed about the whole scenario. DJI have disappeared and won't answer the question.

It was one of the key features for buying the OSMO. I'm likely to go and return it and get a Smove Mobile.

2019-2-20
Use props
Kaiuk
New

Italy

Me too have the same problem. Even with YouTube i can't go live!
2019-2-27
Use props
fans301c1162
lvl.1
Canada

Same problem and if I go live from the business page as normal and use the DJI on it’s own the video comes out blurry and not 100 %
2019-3-7
Use props
DJIlive
lvl.1
Canada

Very frsutrating and i cannot return the osmo as it has a restocking fee. Hope they fix this soon. I heard you can use rtmp but i dont know how you can do that either . It is the custom option on the live portion but i will be darned if i know how to do it.
2019-3-7
Use props
Rammarx
lvl.1
Mexico

Same proble and is very frustrating, i hope they fix this soon.
2019-3-8
Use props
workaholic90
New

United States

Did you ever figure this out, live chat said it is not an option? Did you change to a different gimble that you can stream to FB business page?
2019-4-30
Use props
fans082ad8b1
New

Mexico

I'm having an issue trying to use facebook live from DJI  GO while using an iPhone, I just can't get it started, not even using my personal account.   We tried from a borrowed Samsung phone, and it worked.   Does anyone know how could I make it work on IOS?   Everything is updated, so I don't think its related to that.   By the way, I find very disappointing as a costumer that there is no option  for doing facebook live through a business page.   This is very handy for us people with a small business.   I hope DJI rolls an update soon, this diminishes value from their product.
2019-5-8
Use props
fans26606268
New

United States

I too have had the same issue. Frustrating! I was able to access my "Pages" last summer, but it seems something happened recently where it will no longer stream from my "Pages anymore.
2019-5-15
Use props
Lonesome Crow
lvl.4
Flight distance : 406076 ft
  • >>>
United States

The iPhone you are using is on the approved list.  Can you by chance try another device and see what happens?

DJI Approved.png
2019-5-16
Use props
Karol2019
lvl.1
Poland

Lonesome Crow Posted at 5-16 15:28
The iPhone you are using is on the approved list.  Can you by chance try another device and see what happens?

iphone XR, iphone 7
2019-5-20
Use props
Karol2019
lvl.1
Poland

My OSMO+  OSMO mobile 2, OSMO  connects to my personal page fine, but it WILL NOT connect to my business page no matter what I try...

iphone XR, iphone 7
2019-5-20
Use props
djiuser_YTJrKe0tuqbL
New
Finland

I have same proplem, please help
2019-6-16
Use props
fans4c081a93
New

United States

THIS IS BS where is the support on this matter DJI? What a disappointment to look forward to this product and can’t even use it for what it is advertised for. It’s been months already.
2019-8-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules