GPS
1062 8 2019-2-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BagoDJIoperator84
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1077608 ft
United States

has anyone been getting GPS lags, It takes a long time to accquire the satellites?
2019-2-15
Use props
solentlife
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
Latvia

Just to be sure ...

You are looking at the actual SATS number and not just that the AC is taking long time to 'warm up' to GPS mode ?

If its actually SATS taking long time to acquire and lock in ... are you near military area ... standing under trees / overhangs ? Is your car or Phone GPS similarly slow to acquire ?

If its the warm up time of the AC - are you in colder weather now than when used before ? This is based on the IMU being calibrated in warm weather - so when you encounter colder weather - the initialisation time increases. Solution is to IMU calibrate in the cold.
2019-2-15
Use props
BagoDJIoperator84
lvl.4
United States

solentlife Posted at 2-15 07:24
Just to be sure ...

You are looking at the actual SATS number and not just that the AC is taking long time to 'warm up' to GPS mode ?

Im in wide open areas, Im guessing an IMU calibration as you stated. Im gonna try and do some more test, just to make sure I am not doing anything wrong
2019-2-15
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

The higher you go , the more sats you will acquire.
2019-2-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day BagoDJIoperator84. I am sorry to know that you are having this issue with your DJI Phantom 4 Pro. Please calibrate the IMU of the drone for the drone to be able to fly better. For reference I will be posting and official DJI Tutorial Video on how to Calibrate IMU of DJI Phantom 4 Pro. Thank you.

2019-2-15
Use props
BagoDJIoperator84
lvl.4
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-15 10:14
Hello and good day BagoDJIoperator84. I am sorry to know that you are having this issue with your DJI Phantom 4 Pro. Please calibrate the IMU of the drone for the drone to be able to fly better. For reference I will be posting and official DJI Tutorial Video on how to Calibrate IMU of DJI Phantom 4 Pro. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gm3tUlA9dKk

Thanks for the info.
2019-2-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

You are very much welcome BagoDJIoperator84. Have a safe and happy flying always.
2019-2-15
Use props
Roy Rogers
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1186296 ft
United States

I dont know where you are , but in the Unitied States The Military has been testing GPS jammers for the last couple of months
2019-3-29
Use props
BagoDJIoperator84
lvl.4
United States

Roy Rogers Posted at 3-29 16:24
I dont know where you are , but in the Unitied States The Military has been testing GPS jammers for the last couple of months

Southeastern part. Its all good.
2019-3-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules