I2 Battery Station Issues
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans950684c3
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2205 ft
United States

Have a brand new battery station for the I2 TB50's.  I have 3, and sometimes more, ports which end in Charging Failure every time.  Take those same 8 batteries out and charge perfectly fine in 3rd party (4) port charger as well as the other (4) using the DJI hub that came with the I2.  Every time I try to use it I am moving battreries from port to port because it has been so inconsistent and finicky about whether or not it wants to do anything.  I have 12 batteries in all and they all charge fine elseware.  Yes, the station is at latest FW as well as all TB50's.  Was unable to update the (4) newest batteries in the station because that also kept failing (purchased after charging station) and had to pop in and out of the I2 to get them updated.  
I am really struggling with this $1200+ purchase.  Own 6 drones, and many accessories, and this is the first time I have been so discouraged with a DJI product.  Been tryng to get support and where is the charging station even listed????  I can't find it anywhere in any dropdowns to even open a case.  No one can tell me where to find the serial number because it is not on the DJI label nor is it identified on the charging panel display when lit.  Can someone at least point me in the right direction....what a waste of time.  I want a station that will actually help me, not hinder.

2019-2-15
Use props
mainedronography
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2205 ft
United States

Nice DJI !   Still not a single response even telling me who I am supposed to call to get this $1300 piece of equipment either repaired or replaced under warranty.  I call and end up at a dead end every time like no one there even knows ow to handle the call or who at DJI even supports this gear.  This is pretty frustrating.
2019-3-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules