Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
ATTI Mode, RC Disconnect, Lost The Spark
2543 45 2019-2-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NP2019
lvl.2

Indonesia

Nilanjan Sharma Posted at 2-26 21:13
Hope something positive comes out in your favor mate. I will be absolutely shattered if I lost my Spark like that. And lost drone also means no DJI Care Refresh.

Thanks man. Yeah, let's hope so.
2019-2-28
Use props
NP2019
lvl.2

Indonesia

weseli Posted at 2-28 00:21
Did you maybe use boostera for  signal?

Yes, I used a signal booster, lots of time. Never had any RC-to-AC connection problem before the incident.
2019-2-28
Use props
NP2019
lvl.2

Indonesia

Update: DJI followed up my case and requested me to upload the whole FlightRecords folder including the MCDatFlightRecords folder from my Android phone. They also requested me to upload the video cache which unfortunately I don't have, since I've disabled the video cache recording.
2019-2-28
Use props
weseli
lvl.4
Flight distance : 38402 ft

Serbia

I asked becouse i buy booster and immediately i lost signal after couple min of flight, my controller go red and i lose picture. i got frozen, i was thinkung that's it, i lose my dron. I just take of booster an after 2-3sec my controller go green and picture on phone get on, and i saw spark is in RTH mode..I do not know if there is any similarity, but it never happened to me until I had a booster.
2019-2-28
Use props
Laz22
lvl.3
Flight distance : 63307 ft
United States

Boosters will make the signal stronger but directed in a very narrow line.  If you are not in line with the AC you can loose signal easily, removing the booster returns the signal to its normal range the can reconnect with the AC after loss.
2019-3-1
Use props
NP2019
lvl.2

Indonesia

UPDATE: DJI Support has confirmed the incident as a warranty case according to their data analysis.

Good news! They offer me a replacement, Spark (Alpine white) without the remote controller. But, due to the customs issues, they could not ship the aircraft to Indonesia directly.

Their solution: the product can be shipped to Hong Kong/Singapore/New Zealand/Malaysia, if I have a friend in those countries.

2019-3-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules