Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
OSMO POCKET WIRELESS MODULE
2852 11 2019-2-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HAYHOT
lvl.3
Vietnam

I have bought a wireless module, when connected, the screen on osmo pocket is off and screen on iphone is ok. But screen on osmo pocket off is very inconvient.
PROBLEM 1 IS:    i need to see my phone continuously, miss imporant movement, espcially when i ride a motorbike. IF SCREEN ON OP is on, we can keep phone in bag or pocket and record film.

PROBLEM 2 IS:    I am from Vietnam, for me and travellers, it is very dangerous to hand iphone in hand with OP, ROBBERRY is popular.
It is so wonderful with WIRELESS MODULE if  screen on OP is on too. Thank you for reading my post

2019-2-15
Use props
Curt1591
Second Officer
Thailand

Solution:
bike-mounts.jpg
2019-2-15
Use props
HAYHOT
lvl.3
Vietnam

Thank you for your suggestion.
IF SCREEN ON OP OFF when connect wireless module, wireless module is not useful, in my opinion
2019-2-15
Use props
Curt1591
Second Officer
Thailand

HAYHOT Posted at 2-15 19:06
IF SCREEN ON OP OFF when connect wireless module, wireless module is not useful, in my opinion

That thumbnail  screen is hard to make out as is. Add bouncing on a bike, and I would think that tiny screen would be totally useless.
BTW, when you turn off your phone, the OP's screen comes on!
2019-2-15
Use props
PaulS142
lvl.1
United States

I've just got the Wireless Module. Works great via WiFi with my iPhone & iPad. (BTW, there should be an iPad version of the MIMO app). Is there an online manual for the Wireless Module? I have a couple of specific questions:
1.   How can I tell whether my WiFi connection is via 2.4GHz or 5GHz? How to change?
2.   How to connect via Bluetooth?
3.   How to change the WiFi password from the default password?
Thanks.
2019-2-16
Use props
UweE
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1016775 ft
  • >>>
Germany

HAYHOT Posted at 2-15 19:06
IF SCREEN ON OP OFF when connect wireless module, wireless module is not useful, in my opinion

When you close the Mimo app on your phone, the screen on the OP is ON again. So if you want to put your phone in the bag, you do not need the wireless connection
2019-2-16
Use props
Curt1591
Second Officer
Thailand

Curt1591 Posted at 2-15 20:01
That thumbnail  screen is hard to make out as is. Add bouncing on a bike, and I would think that tiny screen would be totally useless.
BTW, when you turn off your phone, the OP's screen comes on!

Case in point:

wireless-screen.jpg
2019-2-16
Use props
HAYHOT
lvl.3
Vietnam

PaulS142 Posted at 2-16 01:07
I've just got the Wireless Module. Works great via WiFi with my iPhone & iPad. (BTW, there should be an iPad version of the MIMO app). Is there an online manual for the Wireless Module? I have a couple of specific questions:
1.   How can I tell whether my WiFi connection is via 2.4GHz or 5GHz? How to change?
2.   How to connect via Bluetooth?

Via wi fi i have not tried, i always via bluetooth:
you open mimo app, you point the sympol of camera in the left top corner,  you will see BLUETOOTH, point that. so the OP will ask you accept, point, and iphone will ask , point. it is ok
2019-2-16
Use props
HAYHOT
lvl.3
Vietnam

UweE Posted at 2-16 01:58
When you close the Mimo app on your phone, the screen on the OP is ON again. So if you want to put your phone in the bag, you do not need the wireless connection

thank you, the last update firmware is very useful, my solution may be solved in pro mode
2019-2-16
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Sorry that the screen on the Osmo Pocket would automatically turn off upon using the wireless module for you to have full attention on your mobile device. However, we will consider this as a suggestion and forward it to our designated department, to see if we could provide an option to turn off/on the Osmo Pocket screen while connected on the wireless module in the future. Thank you for understanding.
2019-2-17
Use props
HAYHOT
lvl.3
Vietnam

DJI Tony Posted at 2-17 11:06
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Sorry that the screen on the Osmo Pocket would automatically turn off upon using the wireless module for you to have full attention on your mobile device. However, we will consider this as a suggestion and forward it to our designated department, to see if we could provide an option to turn off/on the Osmo Pocket screen while connected on the wireless module in the future. Thank you for understanding.

Thank you very much for answer
2019-2-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

HAYHOT Posted at 2-17 18:54
Thank you very much for answer

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. We've managed to forward this suggestion to our designated department for further assistance. We would recommend paying attention to our website for a further update. We do appreciate your understanding. Please let us know if you have other concerns. Thank you for continued support.
2019-2-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules