What fw and app version are you using?
397 3 2019-2-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GhostWolf010
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1118323 ft
Netherlands

I am curious what version of firmware and app you guys are using, and if they work well. Please add your drone too.
2019-2-16
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm on the latest firmware and app and both work great on my Mavic Pro and Mavic Zoom using the Mini iPad 2 wifi only version.
2019-2-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day GhostWolf010. Thank you for the inquiry.  For the firmware version of the aircraft and the remote controller for the DJI Go 4 application, you are recommended to update them to the latest one. To ensure the compatibility and reliability for the performance of both the Drone and the said application. Thank you.
2019-2-16
Use props
GhostWolf010
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1118323 ft
Netherlands

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-16 09:50
Hello and good day GhostWolf010. Thank you for the inquiry.  For the firmware version of the aircraft and the remote controller for the DJI Go 4 application, you are recommended to update them to the latest one. To ensure the compatibility and reliability for the performance of both the Drone and the said application. Thank you.

Well, i am using the newest, and have problems, now i tried an older version of go4, and today it worked. (Still have to test some more)
I know a lot of people dont update. Because if it works, why change it?  So i would like to know the experience from other people
2019-2-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules