Osmo Pocket Story Mode User Templates?
4022 5 2019-2-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Greg Paschak
lvl.1
Canada

I have been wondering if it is possible to create user made templates for Story Mode in the Osmo Pocket. Specifically, to extend the length to say perhaps 30 seconds and also to attach user selected music (if desired) for the clip. Would be great to be able to create this.

2019-2-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, thanks for reaching out. As of the moment, creating your own template for story mode on the Osmo Pocket is not possible. No worries, I can forward this suggestion to our R&D department for future request. Thanks for your understanding.
2019-2-16
Use props
fans69331799
lvl.2
Flight distance : 24262 ft
Germany

DJI Natalia Posted at 2-16 15:24
Hi there, thanks for reaching out. As of the moment, creating your own template for story mode on the Osmo Pocket is not possible. No worries, I can forward this suggestion to our R&D department for future request. Thanks for your understanding.

Ist es denn möglich die Texte und chinesischen Schriftzeichen aus den entsprechenden Vorlagen im Story Mode zu löschen oder zu editieren? Einige Vorlagen machen ja sonst überhaupt keinen Sinn, obwohl sie eigentlich klasse wären.
2019-6-21
Use props
djiuser_5k2bOuRBawKD
New

I'd likealso this feature! Stories is very good for social media! but very limited in terms of templates
2019-9-22
Use props
__balazs__
lvl.1

Hello!

The DJI Mimo app is pretty good, but the problem is that it can only shoot very short clips (in story mode).

Can you recommend me an (Android) application that can shoot a longer clip in the same easy way?

Thank you, Balázs
2019-9-23
Use props
djiuser_NZZaixD8vEUi
lvl.1
Netherlands

__balazs__ Posted at 2019-9-23 02:16
Hello!

The DJI Mimo app is pretty good, but the problem is that it can only shoot very short clips (in story mode).

Did you find any? Because the DJI MiMo app is a mess. The user interface is crap and the possibility to customize is horrible at best. My girlfriend likes the story mode but it is so limited.
2020-8-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules