DJI Phantom 4 pro aircraft showing firmware V00.00.0000
2783 12 2019-2-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Saima
lvl.1

Somalia

I have stayed for some several months without using my phantom 4 pro, now it shows firmware at v00.00.0000, all efforts to upgrade to the latest version or any other available versions have failed, i have tried to restore to the factory setting but no success as well. Not sure what to do.

When upgrading through the DJI Assistant 2, i receive "Netweork error . Upload Error Log" not sure whats the problem.

Attached are screenshots.

PLEASE HELP.........

Current Version, showing V00.00.0000

Current Version, showing V00.00.0000

Downloading Latest Version

Downloading Latest Version

Failed - Network Error

Failed - Network Error

2019-2-17
Use props
BagoDJIoperator84
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1077608 ft
United States

try and see if you can do an update through the Aircraft and remote by using the USB cables provided. sometimes DJI assistant tends to fail or another thing upgrade to the later DJI assistant software.
2019-2-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry that you are having a problem updating the firmware of your Phantom 4 Pro. Please make sure that you have a good internet connection before you update. You can also try to uninstall and reinstall DJI Assistant 2. Let see if this will work. Please keep us updated for further help. Thank you.
2019-2-17
Use props
Saima
lvl.1

Kenya

BagoDJIoperator84 Posted at 2-17 05:29
try and see if you can do an update through the Aircraft and remote by using the USB cables provided. sometimes DJI assistant tends to fail or another thing upgrade to the later DJI assistant software.

I am working on  version V2.0.6 of the DJI assistant, not sure if there is a latest version than that, what did you mean by updating through the aircraft and remote using the USB cable? have tried all options out there in the internet.
2019-3-3
Use props
Saima
lvl.1

Kenya

DJI Natalia Posted at 2-17 09:11
Hi, we're sorry that you are having a problem updating the firmware of your Phantom 4 Pro. Please make sure that you have a good internet connection before you update. You can also try to uninstall and reinstall DJI Assistant 2. Let see if this will work. Please keep us updated for further help. Thank you.

Have tried both options, still stuck....what makes an aircraft to be on V00.00.0000, is there something that went wrong, havent used my drone for 3 months and get this.
2019-3-3
Use props
BagoDJIoperator84
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1077608 ft
United States

Saima Posted at 3-3 13:10
I am working on  version V2.0.6 of the DJI assistant, not sure if there is a latest version than that, what did you mean by updating through the aircraft and remote using the USB cable? have tried all options out there in the internet.

Try this
2019-3-3
Use props
Saima
lvl.1

Kenya

BagoDJIoperator84 Posted at 3-3 16:19
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqBpiBmD08E

Try this

No breakthrough, still the same errors.
2019-3-4
Use props
Corvax84
New
Italy

Saima Posted at 3-4 03:44
No breakthrough, still the same errors.

I have same probleme...what you/i resolve this?

Thanks
2019-3-31
Use props
Apehal Mehsini
lvl.1

Australia

Me too pls someone...
2019-3-31
Use props
ChavaLozVi
lvl.3
Flight distance : 89738 ft

Mexico

Hi. I had this problem as well, it's important that you: 1) COMPLETELY (meaning delete all the files) uninstall DJI Assistant 2,
2) Download latest DJI Assistant 2 from DJI website,
3) Try AGAIN
4) Check your usb cables as well, check for abnormal wear, check for debris in the connectors, if you find debris try to blow it out with a can of compressed air, if you find any abnormal wear, tears or anything suspect replace the cable with a new one,
5) Check the usb ports on the control and the drone, clean them with compressed air if you find debris in them,
6) TRY AGAIN
7) If you have the standard control, meaning not the + version (the one with the screen installed), uninstall the DJI Go 4 app from you phone,
8) Download latest DJI Go 4 app to your phone,
9) TRY AGAIN,
10) If, all the steps fail, get in contact with DJI..

These were the steps I followed, they weren't published anywhere I just kind of made them up as I progressed, DO STEPS 4 & 5 FIRST
2019-4-1
Use props
Corvax84
New
Italy

Someone resolve this problem without contact dji assistant?

Thanks
2019-7-19
Use props
tellurian
lvl.1
Flight distance : 29938 ft
United Kingdom

Same issue after last firmware update.
2020-5-16
Use props
Nigel54311
lvl.2

United Kingdom

I have a similar thread open - tried everything - started with a bad download from DJI last year. Still stuck at V00.00.0000 - I think they know it went wrong and they will not fess up - will cost them money.
Now trying drone repair centres - stupid to lose a drone due to a bad bit of software. They must be able to come up with a fix - so many users stuck with the same problem - come on guys, where's the support!
Rant over
2020-6-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules