576 6 2019-2-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tautvilas
lvl.3
Flight distance : 145709 ft
Lithuania

Got an accident against the wall yesterday

Everything looked ok after that, except camera. One side got out of its place and it is not so easy to pop it back in.

Anybody tried to fix something similar to this? Could this be fixed by myself?  See attached foto of the problem.

IMG_9758.jpg
2019-2-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Tautvilas. I am sorry to know what happened to your previous flight with your DJI Mavic 2Pro. Since this unfortunate event happened. The best thing you need to do is to contact DJI Support at https://www.dji.com/support for us to help you further with this matter. Thank you.

2019-2-17
Use props
Tautvilas
lvl.3
Lithuania

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-17 08:47
Hello and good day Tautvilas. I am sorry to know what happened to your previous flight with your DJI Mavic 2Pro. Since this unfortunate event happened. The best thing you need to do is to contact DJI Support at https://www.dji.com/support for us to help you further with this matter. Thank you.

[view_image]

Thank you for advice. But I do not have dji care and I also do not have much time, because in few days I am going on a long trip where this drone would be really useful. So I need quick fix idea
2019-2-17
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

With careful examination you should be able to place it back into position.
2019-2-17
Use props
Tautvilas
lvl.3
Lithuania

Lucas775 Posted at 2-17 09:16

Nope. It just doesnt pop in
2019-2-17
Use props
Bitesteel
lvl.2
Flight distance : 110151 ft
Ireland

Lucas775 Posted at 2-17 09:16

I have exactly the same issue...see my photos in a previous post.

I have found no way to return it to normal. If you push the swing arms together, they won't stay there. Its as if they are spring loaded to push out again.

Anyway, I have just left mine and everything still works fine and its been like that since November 2018, with no problem.
2019-2-17
Use props
Bitesteel
lvl.2
Flight distance : 110151 ft
Ireland

Bitesteel Posted at 2-17 09:24
I have exactly the same issue...see my photos in a previous post.

I have found no way to return it to normal. If you push the swing arms together, they won't stay there. Its as if they are spring loaded to push out again.

Here's the post I made on the same issue.
Gimbal separation
2019-2-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules