United States

How do I go about this?
2019-2-17
Use props
Grumps
lvl.4
Flight distance : 16610876 ft
United States

I had that happen the first week I had the M2P (first week it was released). I figured I would refresh the firmware and when I plugged the aircraft into Assistant 2 the program detected the problem and asked if I wanted to fix it. I did and it worked.
2019-2-17
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Also a good idea to check on Assistant 2 for each spare battery you may have (place each battery in aircraft, power up, and connect to PC). Although if any battery firmware needed it is usually flagged up with an 'inconsistent firmware found' message.
2019-2-17
Use props
fans1f419c83
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3058 ft
United States

Aardvark Posted at 2-17 13:27
Also a good idea to check on Assistant 2 for each spare battery you may have (place each battery in aircraft, power up, and connect to PC). Although if any battery firmware needed it is usually flagged up with an 'inconsistent firmware found' message.

My computer won’t recognize the mavic, but it will recognize the controller.. idk what is going on
2019-2-17
Use props
fans1f419c83
lvl.2
United States

Grumps Posted at 2-17 13:02
I had that happen the first week I had the M2P (first week it was released). I figured I would refresh the firmware and when I plugged the aircraft into Assistant 2 the program detected the problem and asked if I wanted to fix it. I did and it worked.

I have tried 2 computers, they will not recognize the mavic when plugged in
2019-2-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. Thank you for the inquiry. You may follow the given informative information on post #2 and #3. For additional reference I will be posting a link where in you can find the most recent firmware for the DJI Mavic 2 Pro. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/uk/mavic-2/info#downloads

2019-2-17
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

fans1f419c83 Posted at 2-17 14:01
My computer won’t recognize the mavic, but it will recognize the controller.. idk what is going on

That's a bit odd, check that you have latest version of Assistant 2 as per DJI Stephens post number 6.

Usually when installing Assistant 2 I right click on file and 'run as Administrator' to install.
2019-2-17
Use props
fans1f419c83
lvl.2
United States

Aardvark Posted at 2-17 14:07
That's a bit odd, check that you have latest version of Assistant 2 as per DJI Stephens post number 6.

Usually when installing Assistant 2 I right click on file and 'run as Administrator' to install.

I have finally got it to connect, all the firmware seems to be ok no errors or red flags in the assistance 2 app
2019-2-17
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

fans1f419c83 Posted at 2-17 14:10
I have finally got it to connect, all the firmware seems to be ok no errors or red flags in the assistance 2 app

Okay, if you have any spare batteries then repeat what you've done with aircraft, power up with each battery in turn. That will ensure that they have all been updated to latest firmware.
2019-2-17
Use props
fans1f419c83
lvl.2
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-17 14:03
Hello and good day. Thank you for the inquiry. You may follow the given informative information on post #2 and #3. For additional reference I will be posting a link where in you can find the most recent firmware for the DJI Mavic 2 Pro. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/uk/mavic-2/info#downloads

5C8E798C-974D-431F-9CA2-F228C21DA83B.jpeg
2019-2-17
Use props
fans1f419c83
lvl.2
United States

No luck, my patience are gone and even if I fix it myself I do not trust it in the air to perform... it’s going to DJI
2019-2-17
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

fans1f419c83 Posted at 2-17 14:47
No luck, my patience are gone and even if I fix it myself I do not trust it in the air to perform... it’s going to DJI

You have tried a different USB cable, just in case ?

That error indicates that it has downloaded files from DJI server to display device, but unable to transmit them to aircraft.

Have you tried updating via DJI Go 4 (an alternative method to Assistant 2) ?
2019-2-17
Use props
fans1f419c83
lvl.2
United States

Aardvark Posted at 2-17 15:32
You have tried a different USB cable, just in case ?

That error indicates that it has downloaded files from DJI server to display device, but unable to transmit them to aircraft.

Yes and yes, also I tried to downgrade the firmware, another messed up thing is the drone kept ejecting without and mess ups in the cord or me clicking on the eject button and the computer kept saying it couldn’t read the device so I ran first aid on it and still kept happening (Mac used btw)
2019-2-17
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

fans1f419c83 Posted at 2-17 16:54
Yes and yes, also I tried to downgrade the firmware, another messed up thing is the drone kept ejecting without and mess ups in the cord or me clicking on the eject button and the computer kept saying it couldn’t read the device so I ran first aid on it and still kept happening (Mac used btw)

Have you a laptop or PC running windows 10 that you could try for the update ?

I seem to remember there may be some problems with assistant 2 running on a Mac, but I could be wrong.
2019-2-18
Use props
fans1f419c83
lvl.2
United States

Aardvark Posted at 2-18 00:01
Have you a laptop or PC running windows 10 that you could try for the update ?

I seem to remember there may be some problems with assistant 2 running on a Mac, but I could be wrong.

I do not, but it worked normally on my controller, no software bug there just won’t work on the bird
2019-2-18
Use props
fans161fe704
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1747566 ft
United Kingdom

Had the same problem and was getting nowhere with firmware updates.
I then realised that not only did I have new batteries I also replaced the Micro SD Card.
Tried the old card after reformatting the Micro SD Card and 'Bobs your uncle' the Firmware Updated OK.
2019-7-20
Use props
MedicFL1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4358570 ft
  • >>>
United States

The Aircraft firmware downloaded for me after hours of tryin and different cables to boot.
Now the Aircraft with the downloaded firmware will not update it. Stuck at version .670

The update all modules - at first it would not connect to dji assistant 2 but after many different cables it did finally connect. still cannot update the aircraft firmware though.
It downloaded it but then falls on update.
That was through the RC OSD to aircraft download method.
2021-7-11
Use props
MedicFL1
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Today I formatted the Internal Storage,  took out the expensive Adata v90 128 GB card (which has normally worked fine)
Put in a Sandisk v30 64Gb SD card and the drone works as normal!??

Had to compass calibrate as usual but the video transmission was back and she test flew,  H.264 & H.265 D Log M just fine.

No rhyme or reason to this thing but the problem is solved.
16261223888776833048846917045864.jpg
2021-7-12
Use props
MedicFL1
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

After many attempts at using DJI Assistant 2 I finally found a USB-C cable that would work
but that did not solve the issue.
The RC and Aircraft did download  updated firmware when via the On Screen Display but the
Firmware upload never went past 0% when trying to upload to Aircraft.
Prior to sending in for repair I Cleared my CACHE, cleared the Internal Storage and
then took out the SD Card that was in the M2P and inserted another.
One of those steps worked as the camera view was restored to the OSD and the About Section had the correct information.
The Aircraft did NOT upload to 770 but the Drone now flies as it should.

My Cache is set to 2Gb and supposed to clear itself but that was not happening.
I never have used the internal storage.
The SD Card that was in the drone always worked before.

The UPDATE ALL MODULES just came up one day for some unexplained reason and would
not allow camera view OSD and the ABOUT page would not show S/N and other information.
2021-7-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules