Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Holster/holder for DJI Osmo?
735 2 2019-2-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Snakedoc
New

United States

I've got the original Osmo and really enjoy shooting with this camera. However, when traveling it becomes a pain shoving it in a pocket or back into its case as its not easily accessible. Does anyone know of a holster that would allow the handle to slide through or into and keep the head exposed? This would seem like the best method. I'm not a fan of the porta-brace as its more of a pocket/bag rather than just a simple holster. I've tried Googling with minimal results and so I guess there may be good reason for that.

I've seen the options people have done with the Peak Design clip and that may be my only option as far as a holster goes. Just wanted to see how everyone else is traveling with this thing. I shoot photos as well as video from this thing so I'd rather not have another camera strap to hang around my neck.

Thanks!
2019-2-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Snakedoc. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. As of the moment we do not have any official Holster for the DJI Osmo as an accessory for the said device. I personally use the PGYTECH Osmo Series Gimbal Carrying Case to carry my DJI Osmo around. For reference I will be posting a link where in you can check the overview and the specifications of the sad carrying case. In addition I hope that you'll get the best recommendation here from our valued DJI Members and Customers on the said inquiry. Thank you for your support.

https://store.dji.com/product/pg ... -v2&position=60
2019-2-17
Use props
Snakedoc
New

United States

Appreciate the reply but this is basically the porta-brace in a nicer material and as a body strap. I already carry my digital camera in a body sling by Peak Design and want a way to keep the Osmo easily accessible. A holster would be my best suggestion for an accessory by DJI. I know the DJI Osmo/Osmo+ are now older models and likely won't get any support in the way of official accessories, but maybe there's someone out there that can devise a holster that would work for both the older Osmo models as well as the Osmo Mobile models.
2019-2-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules