575 10 2019-2-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MrBernd
lvl.2
Flight distance : 297694 ft
Germany

Hello,

recently I have the problem that while I fly slowly the gimbal in the short term extremely strong shakes.

This also happens from time to time when I move the gimbal gently up or down.

the gimbal calibration etc. I have already done. without success

2019-2-18
Use props
integer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 113355784 ft
Greece

do you check the gimbal plate if is in correct position?
2019-2-18
Use props
MrBernd
lvl.2
Germany

integer Posted at 2-18 06:39
do you check the gimbal plate if is in correct position?
[view_image]

Yes, the gimbalplate is correct installed.
2019-2-18
Use props
integer
Second Officer
Greece

the four tires are in their Position?
2019-2-18
Use props
MrBernd
lvl.2
Germany

integer Posted at 2-18 07:22
the four tires are in their Position?

Yes, of course.
2019-2-18
Use props
integer
Second Officer
Greece

Try to change all props maybe fix the problem
2019-2-18
Use props
MrBernd
lvl.2
Germany

integer Posted at 2-18 07:34

Thank you for your tips, but I do not understand how the propellers are related to the gimbal. The flow characteristics are okay. the propellers are completely alright.
2019-2-18
Use props
integer
Second Officer
Greece

MrBernd Posted at 2-18 07:40
Thank you for your tips, but I do not understand how the propellers are related to the gimbal. The flow characteristics are okay. the propellers are completely alright.

Sometime the propellers create vibrations to gimbal. Sorry for my English. I can't explain better
2019-2-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. I would like to clarify if you encounter any error message on the app when you've noticed the gimbal was shaking? Does it affect the Mavic Pro's recording? If yes, may we have a sample of this video? You could use google drive or dropbox then provide the link here for further assistance. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for continued support.
2019-2-18
Use props
AG0N-Gary
Second Officer
Flight distance : 700846 ft
United States

integer Posted at 2-18 07:34

Unless the props are damaged, they aren't going to make the camera shake as he described.
2019-2-18
Use props
MrBernd
lvl.2
Germany

DJI Tony Posted at 2-18 09:30
Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. I would like to clarify if you encounter any error message on the app when you've noticed the gimbal was shaking? Does it affect the Mavic Pro's recording? If yes, may we have a sample of this video? You could use google drive or dropbox then provide the link here for further assistance. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for continued support.

Hello Tony,

i will upload some Footage.
So you can see.

It´s a bigger file, so it will take some time.

i will inform you as soon as possible.

Also the Footage has a pink tint and in the darker areas you see a lot of noise.
The quality of the footage is not very good.

the footage was recordet in 4K with automatic exposure. WB Sunny.
i use the last Firmware for the copter and the remote control.
the dji go 4 app is not the latest version.

it is not the latest dji go 4app. I decided not to update the app any more, because with the last update I made, unfortunately important functions of the app have been lost for me. one has disabled without reasoning functions. Upon request, no one on the part of dji support could tell me why this was done. that's very sad. Time and again, as a user, you are asked to complete the facts; the real bad thing is, you can not even downgrade anymore. The type of patronization is hard to bear. this has nothing to do with service and customer friendliness. It is also tedious and idle to have to deal with support on a daily basis to communicate their own shortcomings. the market leader in this sector should be able to expect more profesionality and the products are not exactly cheap. Quality is not the quantity asked. both in terms of the products as well as the service and support.

best regards
2019-2-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules