Remote will not calibrate
1413 4 2019-2-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans62371a4d
lvl.1

Mexico

I have mavic 2 pro. Last time I flew was 2 weeks ago in British Columbia Canada where I live. I am on holiday in Cancun Mexico and when I go to fly I get a warning to check for the throttle stick is in neutral position which it is. I checked the remote stuck calibration and both sticks show 100 %to the left and up position. I can not reset the controller. Any one out there know what I am doing wrong?
2019-2-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear about the trouble. When you start to calibrate the Remote then move each side of the Stick don't forget as well to move the Dial on the remote controller for it to be calibrated successfully. Thank you for your support
2019-2-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. Regarding your concern, can you please try to calibrate your IMU and RC calibration? then you may also try to refresh the firmware of your drone via DJI Assistant 2. Should you have further question, please let us know. Thank you.

2019-2-18
Use props
fans62371a4d
lvl.1

Mexico

DJI Natalia Posted at 2-18 14:28
Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. Regarding your concern, can you please try to calibrate your IMU and RC calibration? then you may also try to refresh the firmware of your drone via DJI Assistant 2. Should you have further question, please let us know. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOWD_OfOROI

I did the imu calibration as you suggested and tried the remote calibration again but the remote calibration never completes. The finish button is greyed out and never becomes active. What am I doing wrong or do I have a bad remote
2019-2-18
Use props
EnricoBrun
lvl.4
Flight distance : 917087 ft
Italy

Even I know that the calibration of the controller is not as clear and intuitive as the old Mavic Pro1, I see that just slide the levers in all directions and even the wheels and calibration is done! At least it seems so ... very strange as calibration ...
2019-2-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules