Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Wide angle lens available?
2941 7 2019-2-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CrackSpread
lvl.1

United States

Hey everyone,I'm on the verge of buying one for some Vlogging but I'm worried about that field of view. It looks like the wide angle is not wide enough. Anyone seen or heard anything that can modify the current Pocket's field of view?
2019-2-18
Use props
Wiz33
lvl.4
Flight distance : 35994 ft
  • >>>
United States

None coming as varies filter manufacturer already tried but they are too heavy for the gimbal to handle.
2019-2-18
Use props
CrackSpread
lvl.1

United States

Ah, a shame, appreciate the post. I guess I'll wait until Pocket V2 or maybe take a look at that Korean model.
2019-2-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day CrackSpread. Thank you for the inquiry. As of the moment we do not have any suggested wide angle lens for the DJI Osmo Pocket. The DJI Osmo Pocket has a lens specification of FOV : 80° F2.0 and Format Equivalent : 26m. For additional reference I will be posting a link where in you can check the specification of the said device. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/osmo-pocket/info#specs

2019-2-19
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

CrackSpread Posted at 2-18 19:03
Ah, a shame, appreciate the post. I guess I'll wait until Pocket V2 or maybe take a look at that Korean model.

At arms lenght it may be slightly to close, put it on a small extension tripod or some handheld extension , for vlogging its pretty good, vlogging is a bit peculiar i see some vloggers trying to vlog and trying to add bokeh to their vlog, with others using go pro its everything in focus so plenty of uneeded distractions OP is somewhere in between.
2019-2-19
Use props
Serb
lvl.2

Brazil

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-19 10:47
Hello and good day CrackSpread. Thank you for the inquiry. As of the moment we do not have any suggested wide angle lens for the DJI Osmo Pocket. The DJI Osmo Pocket has a lens specification of FOV : 80° F2.0 and Format Equivalent : 26m. For additional reference I will be posting a link where in you can check the specification of the said device. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/osmo-pocket/info#specs

Yeah, cool... but still not nearly as wide angle as GoPro Hero 7, for example.

So a wider lens that can actually capture more of us without cropping us out of the picture would be very welcome.
2019-2-20
Use props
ManchesterOP
lvl.4
United States

Seemingly Kase Filters Philippines have developed one
2019-2-21
Use props
CrackSpread
lvl.1

United States

Appreciate the update! Looking forward to seeing the final product.
2019-2-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules