Smart controller available to some... not others?
1687 6 2019-2-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hemlock
lvl.2
United States

I understand, "Out of Stock", but why is the controller IN stock for many countries and not for US, Canada, etc?  
2019-2-19
Use props
Trailkill
lvl.4
Flight distance : 317031 ft
  • >>>
United States

I've asked the same question still no answer.
2019-2-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. The smart controller is out of stock due to the high volume demand in the US and Canada. No worries, we're doing our best to provide more stocks on our store for our other customers to purchase and experience this newly Smart controller. You may leave your email on our store for you to be notified once this item is available, or check it on our authorized reseller using the link below. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for continued support.

www.dji.com/where-to-buy
2019-2-19
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

It has been available in Canada. I have one, however it was not long and they were out of stock again.
2019-2-19
Use props
Eric13
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13982031 ft
  • >>>
Germany

It was out of stock middle of January when I was in the US.
I asked for notification upon availability. When I received that e-mail I ordered right away.
A couple of days later it was out of stock again.
2019-2-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Eric13 Posted at 2-20 23:24
It was out of stock middle of January when I was in the US.
I asked for notification upon availability. When I received that e-mail I ordered right away.
A couple of days later it was out of stock again.

Hi, thanks for sharing your story here. We're glad you've managed to purchase our new Smart Remote controller. Please let us know if you have other concerns. Thank you for continued support.  
2019-2-21
Use props
Hemlock
lvl.2
United States

Ok, I decided to order from one of the authorized dealers, but they are telling me they cannot get the controller either for at least 2 weeks.   I will keep checking other retailers, but this all seems odd.  The price point is too high for it be leaping off shelves.  It has to be supply issues.

Come on DJI... you are the reason I have a drone business.... help me out here.   I need to ditch the phone interface!
2019-2-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules