ESC status error
2723 3 2019-2-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mumuss
lvl.1

France

Hello,

this morning after 15 min i restart my M210 and this message appeard "ESC status error" in DJI pilot app. I have restarting the devis many times but this tips does'nt works. I have trying to refresh firmware on dji assistant but this solution doesn't works too. Do you have a solution for my problem ?

Thanks.
2019-2-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear about the trouble. With regards to that prior to that Error do you experience any crash or hard landing with your Aircraft? If ever the error still persists, Unfortunately. What we can only suggest is send it into the facility for further checking of the issue. You may just contact one of our support channels in order for you to have the guide on what you'll need to do, just go to this link https://www.dji.com/support
Best regards!
2019-2-19
Use props
adlep2002
lvl.2
Flight distance : 621565 ft
United States

Hello, are all of your motors "twitching" when you turn the power on? I got the ESC error too and was able to isolate the problem to either a defective motor ($90.00) or a defective ESC board ($108.00). I am planning to swap out the motor first. I am getting LED blinking red/orange on the leg with the defect and there is no "twich" on the prop...
2019-7-29
Use props
fans751fd860
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4129747 ft
  • >>>
United States

What was the outcome of this?
2020-10-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now