licenses
1112 3 2019-2-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Snarkvadim
lvl.4
Russia

Hey. Please answer: will there be a price reduction for codec licenses?
I know that Inspire 2 is a professional drone and additions to it cannot be cheap, but all the same. Now there are a lot of cameras in which the prores and the dng are open and accessible with the purchase.
I do not ask to make these licenses free, I want them to be justifiably available for purchase.

2019-2-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we do appreciate your feedback. As of the time being, we haven't received any information if there will be a price adjustment to our license key. However, we will forward this feedback to our designated department and consider this as a suggestion. You may visit our website for further updates. Thank you for continued support.
2019-2-20
Use props
DRAGenDROP
lvl.4
Flight distance : 26170253 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Tony Posted at 2-20 08:46
Hi, we do appreciate your feedback. As of the time being, we haven't received any information if there will be a price adjustment to our license key. However, we will forward this feedback to our designated department and consider this as a suggestion. You may visit our website for further updates. Thank you for continued support.

you have never information about anything, where is the forse pro suport for the dpi inspire 2
2019-3-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

DRAGenDROP Posted at 3-2 14:58
you have never information about anything, where is the forse pro suport for the dpi inspire 2

Hi, we've replied to your post on the other thread. Please see the link below for reference. Thank you.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... d=181013#pid1781311
2019-3-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules