Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Sound clip of recording failure
1027 6 2019-2-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
I.Yeung
lvl.2
Flight distance : 211010 ft
Hong Kong

Hello Everyone

I'm wondering it's just me or this is a bug. When I recorded a clip over 4.09GB or 5:27 it will split into 2 different files. The audio from the last 1-2 seconds of the first clip will be pop sound or silence. It's frustrating while I'm trying to connect both video clips sepecially I'm doing a guitar demo.

Screenshot 2019-02-20 at 17.29.32.png

Here is what happened while I'm editing

Thank you

2019-2-20
Use props
PG73
lvl.4
United Kingdom

No, it's not just you. I have found that using a fast memory card can help, though sometimes there is still a slight gap in audio between the split clips.
2019-2-25
Use props
I.Yeung
lvl.2
Hong Kong

PG73 Posted at 2-25 06:38
No, it's not just you. I have found that using a fast memory card can help, though sometimes there is still a slight gap in audio between the split clips.

Thank you for the comment. Sorry I didn't mention that I'm using the Samsung Evo Plus 128GB card which claims 100MB read and 90MB write already and it's teh fastest card I got.
2019-2-25
Use props
I.Yeung
lvl.2
Hong Kong

And I just found that between those split clips the recording sound level will change so one clip is louder and one is quieter. Maybe DJI just cancel the 4.09Gb split file will fix these problems.
2019-2-27
Use props
John Baxter
lvl.2

United Kingdom

I.Yeung Posted at 2-27 09:26
And I just found that between those split clips the recording sound level will change so one clip is louder and one is quieter. Maybe DJI just cancel the 4.09Gb split file will fix these problems.

I believe the 4gb file split is a FAT32 thing and not a DJI one.
2019-2-27
Use props
I.Yeung
lvl.2
Hong Kong

Using the Osmo Pocket to format the microSD card itself it's in ExFAT format. Who need FAT32 in 2019?
2019-2-27
Use props
HGDC84
First Officer
Finland

I had a kind of a similar problem but with video instead: after joining the clips in basic video editor (I'd say it was OpenShot if I remember right), the frame froze and skipped in the joining point, causing a noticeable seam in the video. When I asked DJI about it, they recommended me to use MP4Joiner in the MP4Tools package. After installing it and defining some settings, I managed to merge the cllips and got rid of the problem. Not sure if that would work with audio problems though.
2021-12-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules