Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Is DJI still plan to give a FW update for Crystal Sky ?
700 13 2019-2-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SectorDrone
First Officer
Flight distance : 919751 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Is DJI still plan to give a FW update for Crystal Sky ?

Or you quietly forcing us to be annoyed and give up to buy your SMARTCONTROLLER ?

NO WAY, I AM BUYING A SECOND HAND IPHONE 8 Plus
2019-2-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for your interest. We're fully aware of our customers that they want to have updates on our Crystal Sky. We've coordinated this concern to our engineers and our designated department would release an upcoming firmware for the Crystal Sky. As of the time being, there will be no specific date when will be the releasing date of this upcoming firmware, however, our valued customers would be notified once it's available and be able to update the firmware of the Crystal Sky. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience that it may cause. Your understanding is highly appreciated.
2019-2-20
Use props
WRHershey
Second Officer
Flight distance : 116043 ft
  • >>>
United States

There not working on it. How do you explain a update that has already been written for Android weeks ago, all it needs is a port to the CS Android. The reason there is no date is because it's not on any development track, and DJI chooses not to just stand up and explain it to thier customers.
2019-2-20
Use props
Joe.Mavic.D.HH
First Officer
Flight distance : 559062 ft
  • >>>
Germany

The SRC already suffers from late updates either!
2019-2-21
Use props
SectorDrone
First Officer
  • >>>
Hong Kong

SO THE LESSON IS NEVER BUY ANY ACCESORRIES FROM DJI !!!
2019-2-21
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Captain
United States

WRHershey Posted at 2-20 22:20
There not working on it. How do you explain a update that has already been written for Android weeks ago, all it needs is a port to the CS Android. The reason there is no date is because it's not on any development track, and DJI chooses not to just stand up and explain it to thier customers.

DJI's new Smart Controller, has pushed Crystal Sky off back burner and on to floor.
In other words, new controller takes precedence.   
And whatever DJI is working on for a future controller, takes an even higher precedence.
CS may be EOL and CS owners SOL.
2019-2-21
Use props
SectorDrone
First Officer
  • >>>
Hong Kong

SO THE LESSON IS NEVER BUY ANY ACCESORRIES FROM DJI !!!  hahaha
2019-2-24
Use props
mikeydoo
lvl.4
United States

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 2-21 22:21
DJI's new Smart Controller, has pushed Crystal Sky off back burner and on to floor.
In other words, new controller takes precedence.   
And whatever DJI is working on for a future controller, takes an even higher precedence.

2019-2-26
Use props
Theopai
lvl.1
Switzerland

hello everyone, I have a big issue with my Mavic 2 pro controller (it's also available for the zoom). Why DJI did the controller like that ? I thought when I bought it that the crystal sky Mavic Pro 1 attach was compatible with the Mavic 2 but definitely not. How it is possible when someone pays 750$ a screen that not fill with the new drones !!? It's just incredible ! I know that there are "discount" solutions made with cheap stick of plastic but it's not the thing. DJI could you make something for customers who have a Mavic 1 attach ?
2019-2-26
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Captain
United States

Theopai Posted at 2-26 08:59
hello everyone, I have a big issue with my Mavic 2 pro controller (it's also available for the zoom). Why DJI did the controller like that ? I thought when I bought it that the crystal sky Mavic Pro 1 attach was compatible with the Mavic 2 but definitely not. How it is possible when someone pays 750$ a screen that not fill with the new drones !!? It's just incredible ! I know that there are "discount" solutions made with cheap stick of plastic but it's not the thing. DJI could you make something for customers who have a Mavic 1 attach ?

I would not hold me breath.  
Best to start looking for 3rd Party attachment system that is made of metal or at least strong plastic that isn't brittle in cold weather.
2019-2-26
Use props
SectorDrone
First Officer
  • >>>
Hong Kong

STILL NO UPDATE ....   I should had NOT Bought a  Crystal Sky ...,  
2019-2-27
Use props
WRHershey
Second Officer
Flight distance : 116043 ft
  • >>>
United States

This should be embarrassing to DJI, but then they would need to care for that.
2019-2-27
Use props
SectorDrone
First Officer
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Still no update !!!  Is there any DJI No Care Refresh ?  hahaha
2019-3-5
Use props
Joe.Mavic.D.HH
First Officer
Flight distance : 559062 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Theopai Posted at 2-26 08:59

Hi Theo,
actually it fits. Just remove the red marked rubber stickers to give the original screws some additional lenght.

Attached CS

Attached CS
2019-3-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules