mavic 2 pro & huawei mate 20 pro
3126 10 2019-2-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
drunknspike
lvl.1
United Kingdom

my mavic 2 pro is comming tomorrow me being me didnt check if my phone is compatible its a huawei mate 20 pro (quiet a new phone ) its not on the list of compatible phones so my question is anyone using thier mavic 2 pro with the phone mentioned and is it working as it should or should i just send me drone back thanx in advance

2019-2-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi Drunknspike, we do appreciate your interest in our products. Huwawei mate 20 pro is a powerful device and a very handy phone. Even if it is not listed on the recommended devices, there's a possibility that it will still work fine with the app. However, we are unable to ensure if you can use all the features and functionality of the APP. Thanks for your support and understanding.
2019-2-20
Use props
TomThomson
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2383960 ft
Switzerland

Hi drunknspike I used my P20 Pro three months with the Mavic 2 Pro without problems - I think chances are good that the Mate 20 Pro works fine as well.
2019-2-20
Use props
drunknspike
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Cool thanx I just don't want it dropping out of the sky due to this phone and not have any warrenty or anything as it was my fault for using an unsupported phone lol than. Again
2019-2-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

TomThomson Posted at 2-20 14:32
Hi drunknspike I used my P20 Pro three months with the Mavic 2 Pro without problems - I think chances are good that the Mate 20 Pro works fine as well.

Thanks for sharing your experienced with us. In my own opinion, both of these phones have notches at the top of the displays. There's a chance that it will still work fine with the our product.
2019-2-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

drunknspike Posted at 2-20 16:01
Cool thanx I just don't want it dropping out of the sky due to this phone and not have any warrenty or anything as it was my fault for using an unsupported phone lol than. Again

You are most welcome. Please keep us posted if you needed further assistance. We're here to help. Thanks for choosing DJI!
2019-2-20
Use props
saviour
lvl.4
Flight distance : 604203 ft
Germany

It is compatible and works flawlessly with a Huawei P20 Pro.
2019-2-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

saviour Posted at 2-21 02:29
It is compatible and works flawlessly with a Huawei P20 Pro.

Hi and good day Saviour, thanks for sharing your positive experienced with us. Should you need any help, please feel free to contact us. Thanks for your support.
2019-2-27
Use props
olivier_symon
lvl.1
Belgium

Hey! Did you manage to try the mavic 2 pro with your Huawei Mate 20 Pro ?
2019-3-13
Use props
djiuser_gcM1QNephu3s
New

Malaysia

Hello guys i brought Mini 3 recently, unfortunately i cant install DJI Apps into my phone Huawei Mate 20 PRO very sad indeed.
2023-5-27
Use props
ArcticPhoto
lvl.4
Norway

djiuser_gcM1QNephu3s Posted at 5-27 03:53
Hello guys i brought Mini 3 recently, unfortunately i cant install DJI Apps into my phone Huawei Mate 20 PRO very sad indeed.

Do you mean DJI Fly? Where do you download it?
You can NOT download it from Google Play Store, you MUST download it from DJI website.
And what is the Android version in your phone?

Huawei Mate 20 pro will run DJI apps fine.
2023-5-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules