M600 firmware upgrade
1648 3 2019-2-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Manhoodas
lvl.1
Flight distance : 259 ft
Denmark

I wonder why there so many issues with the firmware and the dji assistant software. I upgrade latest ver. to my flightcontrollers, my x5 cam and the Lightbridge 2 and A3.
Today nothing is working. Cant access the A3 from Go app, only Lightbridge 2. There no help from Dji even i announce this several times in this forum. I am disapointed and irritated so much to this stupid service.

2019-2-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Manhoodas, sorry for the late response. Just to verify, is there any error code when the M600 firmware upgrade failed? May I have the screenshot for better assistance?
Also, upon checking your homepage, it seems that all threads are posted in the Tutorial section, I'll move them to Pro Systems for better follow-up, thank you!
2019-2-22
Use props
Manhoodas
lvl.1
Denmark

Opo. tnx to that. Am not familiar to this support page yet. About the M600. I buy it 2 hand a few weeks ago When i home with it i power it on with my Samsung S4 and all seam to look ok.
The x5 cam show up as main can when in one remote controller mode. The FPV cam was an option and there was no issues. Of course i note all warnings about firmware upgrade and so on. Well. I flew it for a while and charged the batteries. Next when i Power it all on there was no picture on screen from the x5. I restart the system a few times and it came back. I did maybe 10 short test rounds but it got worse.
Sudden only the FPV cam would load so i could fly. Then i decide to upgrade all devices with latest firmware. I upgrade the A3, the Light bridge 2 and both controllers and the x5. After doing all i power on all systems. First time it seam ok. There was picture from the x5 but this time it was black and white. Not possible to access any other screen image. I put it in hover about 10m and sudden it flip into ATT mode. It came with no warning. Well.. i went back to my lab and try to figure out what was wrong. I check all connections and all seams good. I went trough all updates Now however. I cant access the A3 flight system at all. There no indication in GO app else than connecting to the Lightbridge 2 options. To me it seams like the Ground system  wont link with the air system. I just wonder how to get this right and where to start. There must be a safe way ore reset all kind of way to set the system software up from basic and have it back working?  I read also that if the software rev not matching the ground system will not connect with the air system. But how to know? You dont have any rollback firmware for the A3, only the Lightbridge2. I am confused to this.
2019-2-22
Use props
Manhoodas
lvl.1
Denmark

Ok. I solve the problem not connecting to RC. I roll back the firmware one the ground system. If you could add the option in the GO app it would save me 3 days of irritation and many more the same.  Some told me to hod the right upper bar ore setting menu for 3 sec. to have the roll back option.
My last problem is that i cant have the picture from the x5 in the GO app. I did test all options but no picture. The cam can record on the mem card however.
When i test out the setting in the HD section I choose  app output mode to HDMI. when i then choose to enable EXT port the system goes back to AV ore FV mode. If i try to enter HDMI mode i have this
error message: Cannot switch to other modes under current bandwidth allocation!
2019-2-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules