13516 9 2019-2-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AnzacJack
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3501650 ft
  • >>>
Australia

has anyone used the cast function on the smart controller. Mine does not appear to work. It says no internet connection (or something similar) even though I have verified connection by connecting to internet via the browser. I can’t seem to find any information on this anywhere
Thanks
2019-2-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we really admire you for being interested in using DJI Product. With regards to that when using the Cast feature it will mirror the screen of the Smart controller to your Smart TV. From your Smart controller go to setting>Display>Cast then on the upper right hand there's a three dots icon, you need to tap it then enable the wireless display, Scan your Smart Tv then there will be a prompt as well from your TV that you need to confirm it. Please keep us posted. Thanks!
2019-2-21
Use props
ff22
lvl.4
United States

As DJI Gamora noted, you select it on the controller, your tv on your wifi network should show up and you should see a prompt on your Smart Tv to allow it to accept the connection.  
2019-2-21
Use props
blackhawk down2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 326972 ft
United States

I'm having the same issue. I tried what was suggested but my Smart TV does not show up on my smart controller. I am able to cast to it from other devices so I know cast works. The smart controller is on the same network. Other suggestions?
2019-8-15
Use props
blackhawk down2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 326972 ft
United States

for clarification, I can cast to my TV from other devices so I know it works. Other TVs, I guess my neighbors, show up on my smart controller but that seems odd since they're not on my network.
2019-8-15
Use props
ff22
lvl.4
United States

I only tried it that one time and it worked.  Not sure why you are showing "foreign" devices.  I'd suggest checking your wifi settings on the SC.  Good luck
2019-8-16
Use props
bogo1704
lvl.1
Flight distance : 153481 ft
Bulgaria

Hi there,
i try this with Sony Bravia the TV show that SC is connected . But SC stays on connecting and nothing happens. I see the connection in Wifi direct and wifi settings in SC and TV . Also the TV is shown in SC - cast.
Please somebody advise..
2021-1-12
Use props
djiuser_Km2hNwyasMjV
lvl.1
Flight distance : 695643 ft
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2019-2-21 16:28
Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we really admire you for being interested in using DJI Product. With regards to that when using the Cast feature it will mirror the screen of the Smart controller to your Smart TV. From your Smart controller go to setting>Display>Cast then on the upper right hand there's a three dots icon, you need to tap it then enable the wireless display, Scan your Smart Tv then there will be a prompt as well from your TV that you need to confirm it. Please keep us posted. Thanks!

Is it true that you can only cast when you are using the  DJI  GO 4 app?
2021-7-16
Use props
djiuser_Km2hNwyasMjV
lvl.1
Flight distance : 695643 ft
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2019-2-21 16:28

Is it true that you can only cast when you are using the  DJI  GO 4 app?
2021-7-16
Use props
fans2b8c06e7
lvl.1

Italy

Hello I'm able to cast from DJI SC to e.g. PC but it casts both display and audio. Is there any way to cast only the display and leave the audio on the SC? Thank you
2021-9-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules