Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Drone Icons
1406 18 2019-2-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Edward J Smith
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1852408 ft
  • >>>
United States

How is it my Mavic Air shows up on this profile when it was registered with another profile and email addy? Why doesn't my Phantom show up on the other profile with my MA?

2019-2-21
Use props
Edward J Smith
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

2019-2-21
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha Edward,

It looks like your Phantom was purchased first and has a lot of distance on it.  The Mavic Air was a later arrival and the distance is much less.  If I would guess, you have not uploaded your flights and synced the flights recently, especially for the Phantom.

Try uploading the flights again and check to see if the distances flown match.  While this is happening, look for indications that it is syncing or keep an eye out for a request to sync your records.  

I recently went through something like this a month ago and I got it to work.  Your records are filed under your email address.  When you change your email address, or make another big change to your account (like your moniker), you have to resync the records.

Hopefully, this helps!  Fingers crossed!

Aloha and Drone On!
2019-2-22
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Aloha Edward,

It looks like your Phantom was purchased first and has a lot of distance on it.  The Mavic Air was a later arrival and the distance is much less.  If I would guess, you have not uploaded your flights and synced the flights recently, especially for the Phantom.

Try uploading the flights again and check to see if the distances flown match.  While this is happening, look for indications that it is syncing or keep an eye out for a request to sync your records.  

I recently went through something like this a month ago and I got it to work.  Your records are filed under your email address.  When you change your email address, or make another big change to your account (like your moniker), you have to resync the records.

Hopefully, this helps!  

Aloha and Drone On!
2019-2-22
Use props
Edward J Smith
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

They are under two different accounts, the P4P under one email addy and screen name and the MA under a different email addy and screen name. Why is my MA even on this screen name at all and if they somehow know we are the same person why isn't the P4P on the other screen name?  I always sync my flights after each day is done. I flew my MA while logged in to this screen name so I thought that was why it showed up here so I logged into the other screen name and flew the P4P thinking it would show up there. Guess I was wrong....LOL I am still stumped why the MA is on this screen name at all.

2019-2-22
Use props
Edward Smith's Replacement
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1837444 ft
United States

OK I synced deleted and resyned 4 times on each account (screen name) still the same unless it takes few hours.   ????
2019-2-22
Use props
lvl.4
United States

another mystery of life   LOL
2019-2-22
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Edward Smith's Replacement Posted at 2-22 10:48
OK I synced deleted and resyned 4 times on each account (screen name) still the same unless it takes few hours.   ????

Aloha Edward,

Have you tried to fly the P4 Pro under this account?  You would have to log out when the P4 Pro System is initialized and then sign in again with this account name and password.  Then afterwards, like you noted you tend to do, you sync this account with the DJI servers.  And yes, it can take hours before it shows up, maybe even a day or two depending if they are doing maintenance.

Good luck!

Aloha and Drone On!
2019-2-23
Use props
Edward J Smith
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Cetacean Posted at 2-23 01:44
Aloha Edward,

Have you tried to fly the P4 Pro under this account?  You would have to log out when the P4 Pro System is initialized and then sign in again with this account name and password.  Then afterwards, like you noted you tend to do, you sync this account with the DJI servers.  And yes, it can take hours before it shows up, maybe even a day or two depending if they are doing maintenance.

see post #5  
2019-2-25
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Aloha Edward,

I see says the blind man!  Maybe DJI recognizes that Edward J Smith is the original registration and so merged the two.  Who knows and DJI is not speaking.

Aloha and Drone On!
2019-2-26
Use props
darrell2
lvl.4
Flight distance : 63632 ft
United States

2 different emails sync with 1 email
2019-2-26
Use props
Edward J Smith
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

another mystery of life
2019-2-26
Use props
lvl.4
United States

Wait I just noticed that while I'm on this screen name it shows me online in both screen names under the personal message button. That's too funny.
2019-2-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. May we have the other email that you've used to activate your Mavic Air? For clarification, this account that you're currently using is the one that you've used to activate your Phantom 4 Pro, correct? Are you referring to Phantom 4 Pro or Phantom 4 Pro v2?  Kindly send via PM the serial number of your Mavic Air and Phantom 4 Pro for further check. You may send a personal message for the details that I may need for further assistance. Thank you for continued support.   
2019-2-26
Use props
Edward J Smith
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Thank you Tony!
Lookie There Everybody, both types of drones and my goggles on both screen names.
YOU THE MAN TONY!!!
2019-2-28
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Edward J Smith Posted at 2-28 16:29
Thank you Tony!
Lookie There Everybody, both types of drones and my goggles on both screen names.
YOU THE MAN TONY!!!

Aloha Edward,

You may still be schizophrenic, but at least you have all your birds and glasses!  Good to see it is resolved.  Now, if only your rank would balance out.  But for that, you might have to drop one Avatar and stick with the other.  I vote you stick with your Titanic one!  Hey, if you add them together, you might become a Captain!

Aloha and Drone On!
2019-3-1
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Edward Smith's Replacement Posted at 2-22 10:48
OK I synced deleted and resyned 4 times on each account (screen name) still the same unless it takes few hours.   ????

It’s not good form, to open several various accounts with different names and avatars.

RedHotPoker
2019-3-1
Use props
lvl.4
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 3-1 01:47
It’s not good form, to open several various accounts with different names and avatars.

I didn't have a choice, changed ISPs so I had to create another after 2 years . I'm not sure that they would combine my  ranking, that would be super cool!

Best not to push my luck …  LOL

2019-3-2
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Edward Smith's Replacement Posted at 3-2 10:43
I didn't have a choice, changed ISPs so I had to create another after 2 years . I'm not sure that they would combine my  ranking, that would be super cool!

Best not to push my luck …  LOL

Yes, thanks that’s true. Not sure who runs this ship, but it’s not always ship shape...

Time to scrub the deck, and crusty barnacles need removing. Hahaha

You don’t want to be keel hauled... no joke.

RedHotPoker
2019-3-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules