o(^-^)o
DJI Panda
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

- By DJI Support

1.jpg

Firmware updates can optimize flight stability and also usually come with new features. To help you avoid problems during firmware updates, we have summarized five common reasons that can lead to update failure and what to do if the firmware upgrade fails.

1 Low Battery

2.jpg
The upgrade process can take a long time, especially when there are many new features added. If the battery runs out of juice, the update will be interrupted.
Solution: Make sure the battery level is at least 50% before updating.

2 Battery Signal Error

3.jpg
To update each battery, you will need to plug in and update each one individually.
When LEDs 1 & 2 blinks, it indicates that the upgrade is in progress. When LEDs 2 & 3 turns solid, it means update failure.
Solution:
  1. Try to update again.
  2. When the low battery notification appears, charge the battery for 1 hour before you start the update.
      (Note: LEDs might not flash normally.)
  3. If the error message is still there, please contact DJI Support and start a case: http://www.dji.com/support.

3 Connection Error

4.jpg
When you use DJI Assistant 2 or DJI GO/GO4 app to update, losing the WiFi connection, abnormal device connection or the app quitting unexpectedly can all lead to upgrade failures.
Solution:
  1. Check WiFi connection and make sure the file has been downloaded completely.
  2. Try another USB cable to restore the connection.
  3. If the update fails and no notification appears in the app, please reinstall the app and start the update process again.
  4. Try to update with another mobile device.
  5. If the update via the DJI GO apps keeps failing, please try to download DJI Assistant 2, connect to the aircraft and the remote controller to update (except Phantom 3 series and Inspire 1).

4 SD Card Error

5.jpg
When you update the Phantom 3A/3PRO or Inspire 1’s firmware with an SD card, make sure that there’re more than 100MB free. Furthermore, if there is more than one firmware version on the SD card and the filename or storage location is incorrect, the update will fail.
Solution:
  1.  Make sure there is enough storage available on the SD card. Also, format the SD card before you update. (Don’t forget to create a backup file)
  2.  Download the corresponding firmware package. After extracting the file, export the BIN file to the SD Card. Please don’t change the filename of the BIN file or add other BIN files to the root directory of the SD Card.

5 Loose Gimbal Flat Cable

6.jpg
When your Aircraft accidentally crashes into an obstacle, the flat gimbal cable might have become loose. This will lead to gimbals electricity supply problems and operation errors.
Solution:
Please check the flat gimbal cable. Unplug and insert the cable and try to update again (only for the Phantom 3 series).
If none of these solutions worked for you, then get in touch with DJI Support and we will be happy to help.

The content origins from DJI BUYINGGUIDES

2019-2-22
Use props
apkwebs
lvl.1

Bangladesh

Great Instruction Dude
2019-2-25
Use props
aidenjames
New

India

Great information . . . . . . .  .
2019-2-25
Use props
djiuser_zGML15e0rkqa
New

Brazil

Olá, adquiri um Spark novo pela internet e não consegui configurar de maneira correta, tem como restaurar as configurações de fábrica para que eu possa reconfigurar?
2019-2-25
Use props
Manxmann
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1178793 ft
Australia

Very Helpful .
2019-2-26
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Nice information!
2019-2-27
Use props
Cpt.Barbossa
lvl.3
Flight distance : 180 ft
United States

what about the Crystalsky monitors when these issues happen while in mid flight and or while updating the software...? how do you correct the disconnect issues,flight lags,error mesgs of all sorts...
2019-2-27
Use props
geeksquads
lvl.1

India

Hey that is a very nice discussion over troubleshooting firmware errors, keep posting & updating.
2019-3-4
Use props
geeksquads
lvl.1

India

Hey that is a very nice discussion over troubleshooting firmware errors, keep posting & updating. Well if you are good in IT that is okay; but if a normal person is there it is very hard for them to understand these terms, as for them they can take help of Geek Squad Support as they offer services related to digital security and offer a 24*7 support & assistance. For more details visit: https://geeksquadssupport.com/webroot-geek-squad
2019-3-4
Use props
geeksquads
lvl.1

India

Hey that is a very nice discussion over troubleshooting firmware errors, keep posting & updating. Well if you are good in IT that is okay; but if a normal person is there it is very hard for them to understand these terms, as for them they can take help of Geek Squad Support as they offer services related to digital security and offer a 24*7 support & assistance. For more details visit: https://geeksquadssupport.com/webroot-geek-squad
2019-3-4
Use props
Jair Fonseca
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2382 ft
United States

Great information.
Thanks for sharing
2019-3-4
Use props
joshG986
New

Canada

Try some guide about troubleshooting firmware errors on apknite app, quite fine, but this seem works more. Thanks so much for the information.
2019-3-5
Use props
djiuser_84OGfGKewVIr
New

United States

Hi I hope I'm in the right place for the description of my problem my mavic pro I took off the top cover of the drone an itore the ribon wire to both front sencer now my fan don't kick on.an the drone won't bind to controller are the app it seems like there's no power to parts of the drone would that cause my issue by tare the ribbon wire to the front sencer thank you for your responce
2019-4-2
Use props
djiuser_4lSekIoh1vY1
New

United States

Hello I trust I'm in the correct spot for the portrayal of my concern my mavic professional I removed the top front of the automaton an itore the ribon wire to both front sencer now my fan don't kick on.an the automaton won't tie to controller are the application it appears as though there's no capacity to parts of the automaton would that reason my issue by tare the lace wire to the front sencer thank you for your responce
2019-4-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules