GO 4 Way Point Set Up
436 4 2019-2-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
erl
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1000315 ft
Turkey

Hello, is there a way to set up way point flight plan without turning on the aircraft. The idea is; may be I will plan o long flight coming up lots of points, every point need separate adjustment like speed, altitude, camera angle and etc. and need to add thinking time to this. It may need 15 minutes or more. Why my battery is lose energy on this planning period. May be I will plan this on my desk, or in the car while going somewhere.
I may plan it and save it.
Waiting feed back.
Thank you
2019-2-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, we really appreciate you for being interested in DJI Product. With regards to that. Unfortunately, we don't have an option yet, to create a flight route when not connected to the Aircraft. Since the DJI Go 4 app needs to recognize the Aircraft first for it to show the setting. Thank you for your consideration.
2019-2-22
Use props
erl
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1000315 ft
Turkey

Dear Gamora, thank you for your feedback.
I want to add that, I can not plan a flight on a route that is more then 2000 meters away from actual point. Why there is a restriction, I will plan now and fly later. Please forward this problems as request to your development team. Thank you
2019-2-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

erl Posted at 2-23 07:17
Dear Gamora, thank you for your feedback.
I want to add that, I can not plan a flight on a route that is more then 2000 meters away from actual point. Why there is a restriction, I will plan now and fly later. Please forward this problems as request to your development team. Thank you

Sorry for the late response. Thank you for reaching out and for the information you have shared with us today. Let me forward this thread to our Designated Team to check if it is possible in the future development. Thanks for your support.
2019-2-23
Use props
ff22
Second Officer
United States

I thought that I read that you can turn off the drone after you start adding waypoints.  BUT you may not be able to adjust the altitude of those points.  You may need to adjust it later.
2019-2-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules