Download Firmware Update don't start
6031 22 2019-2-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mauro_60
New

France

I bought a tello Combo drone and on this there is the firmware ver. 0.0.I tried to download the update but the message "update failed" appears.
If I click on the blue button, appears the message -along with the cloud with the arrow- "Download in progress ..." but hangs on 0.0MB / s 0MB.
What can I do?
Thank you

2019-2-22
Use props
Wap88
lvl.1

United States

same for me! Just got the Tello
2019-2-22
Use props
Wap88
lvl.1

United States

same for me! Just got the Tello
2019-2-22
Use props
Antonio Jimenez
New

Mexico

me too
2019-2-23
Use props
Wap88
lvl.1

United States

they must have a server problem, because I tried on 4 different devices. I chat with then yesterday and report the problem. but nothing yet!
I also must do the update becuase the tello arrived with a incomplete update and won't fly
2019-2-23
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

May I know what's your Tello's firmware version?  If already the latest one - 01.04.78.01, please just disregard it. We sincerely sorry for this trouble. If not, could you please attach a pic of the current version? That helpful info would be very appreciated. And wish you all a fantastic weekend.

2019-2-23
Use props
Wap88
lvl.1

United States

RYZE Posted at 2-23 18:26

May I know what's your Tello's firmware version?  If already the latest one - 01.04.78.01, please just disregard it. We sincerely sorry for this trouble. If not, could you please attach a pic of the current version? That helpful info would be very appreciated. And wish you all a fantastic weekend.

I don't know, because I received my tello with a bad firmware and I have to reflash it, I didnt even fly it yet!
2019-2-23
Use props
king76
lvl.1

Israel

same here....download can't start.
also alot pf problems and bugs on my samsung note 9, the automatic take off and landing not working.
please help!!!
2019-2-24
Use props
oldie
New
Germany

just the same. my last firmware is 01.04.35.01
2019-2-24
Use props
CFX
New

United States

Same issue. I've tried several versions of the app, uninstalling and reinstalling, clearing cache/data, mobile data, wifi, etc to no avail. Using a Galaxy S8+. Download never progresses.
2019-2-24
Use props
Keego63
lvl.4
Flight distance : 10082 ft
Australia

2019-2-24
Use props
Keego63
lvl.4
Australia

Doing the Firmware upgrade can be a little confusing, especially if you are new to drones, I hope the above clip helps.
2019-2-24
Use props
hson89
New

United Kingdom

RYZE Posted at 2-23 18:26

May I know what's your Tello's firmware version?  If already the latest one - 01.04.78.01, please just disregard it. We sincerely sorry for this trouble. If not, could you please attach a pic of the current version? That helpful info would be very appreciated. And wish you all a fantastic weekend.

Hi RYZE,

I have the same problem as the other guys in this topic. My TELLO firmware is 01.03.33.01. Also tried clear data, clear cache as well as download the apk manually.

The download progress won't start and just stay at 0%.

I'm using Samsung S9+ with Android 9
2019-2-24
Use props
Wap88
lvl.1

United States

working for me now!!
2019-2-24
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

hson89 Posted at 2-24 12:26
Hi RYZE,
[view_image]
I have the same problem as the other guys in this topic. My TELLO firmware is 01.03.33.01. Also tried clear data, clear cache as well as download the apk manually.

Thanks for the valuable reply and your patience. In regard to it, please try again now. If persists,  please store important data first, then delete the APP and reinstall it. All should be good now.

if no good luck, do feel free to let me know with detailed description and we are very glad to help.
2019-2-24
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

CFX Posted at 2-24 09:11
Same issue. I've tried several versions of the app, uninstalling and reinstalling, clearing cache/data, mobile data, wifi, etc to no avail. Using a Galaxy S8+. Download never progresses.

Well noted that you have done quite a lot of troubleshooting. After forwarding to engineer, previously before I have deleted the APP and have reinstall the APP, the downloading process can be finished now. Can you have a try again and let me know here if it is fine or not? Thanks in advanceCFX!  
2019-2-24
Use props
Keego63
lvl.4
Australia

Wap88 Posted at 2-24 20:42
working for me now!!

Good to hear, enjoy the Tello!
2019-2-24
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

oldie Posted at 2-24 08:53
just the same. my last firmware is 01.04.35.01

How about now oldie?  If persists, please kindly delete the APP and reinstall it.
And have a great day ahead!  
2019-2-24
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

king76 Posted at 2-24 00:58
same here....download can't start.
also alot pf problems and bugs on my samsung note 9, the automatic take off and landing not working.
please help!!!

We are sorry for this issue. Can you try again now?
If it doesn't work, please uninstall it and reinstall the APP again ( just remember to storage the important info first)  
2019-2-25
Use props
king76
lvl.1

Israel

Finally it is working!!!!
This IS how i did it:
If the system language on your Mobile is not english change it to english united state. Than reinstall the app and download the upgrade and update. It was working for me and I hope it will Work for all of you.
2019-2-25
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

king76 Posted at 2-25 08:29
Finally it is working!!!!
This IS how i did it:
If the system language on your Mobile is not english change it to english united state. Than reinstall the app and download the upgrade and update. It was working for me and I hope it will Work for all of you.

Cool, thanks for your great sharing!  
2019-2-25
Use props
CFX
New

United States

RYZE Posted at 2-24 22:55
Well noted that you have done quite a lot of troubleshooting. After forwarding to engineer, previously before I have deleted the APP and have reinstall the APP, the downloading process can be finished now. Can you have a try again and let me know here if it is fine or not? Thanks in advanceCFX!

I was able to update after what ever change was made on the backend.

Thanks!
2019-3-6
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

CFX Posted at 3-6 16:56
I was able to update after what ever change was made on the backend.

Thanks!

My pleasure, great to hear that it is good now and Happy droning!
2019-3-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules