562 1 2019-2-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DigitalCreations
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2172093 ft
  • >>>
United States

I recently sent my Inspire 2 to DJI for repair.  I forgot to remove both the 64 GB SD card and the 480 GB SSD cards. When I received the aircraft back, neither of them were with it. I contacted DJI and they acknowledged that the 64 SD card was received with the Inspire 2 but they claim that the 480 GB SSD card was not.  They asked me to have UPS prove that the cards were with the shipment. I expressed there was no way that UPS could do that since the package was sealed and had DJI return label affixed to it when UPS picked it up.  You would think that DJI would at least send back the 64 GB  SD card they acknowledge receiving, but they haven't. Is there any recourse in this matter? Or, have I just lost nearly a $1,000 on these cards?  I'm angry with DJI and myself for forgetting to remove them before sending to repair.

2019-2-22
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there DigitalCreations, sorry to read about the issues you had when send in your aircraft for repairs. I was able to pull up your case using your Forum account. I will formally ask and forward this concern with the current team that is now handling your case with the needed updates. We appreciate your patience. Thank you.
2019-2-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules