Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Smart Controller Shutter Dial intermitttantly erratic
1936 6 2019-2-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans26a3262e
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4127283 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi all and DJI support,

I am facing a frustrating issue with my shutter dial on the DJI Smart Controller paired with an M2P. Long story short after the latest RC firmware update to 01.00.0360 my shutter/aperture dial acts erratically and inconsistently when I select a new camera setting it sometimes reverts to the previous setting without the shutter dial being manipulated the opposite direction. Does anyone else with a Smart Controller have this issue? Thanks
Link to the video of my issue below:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1FgxDsxFaMfrV15z_Stg3bxSvdJ03y67P\

Regards,

SkyJax
2019-2-22
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

SkyJax, sorry for the trouble, this issue has been forwarded to the engineers, we will keep you updated if there is any feedback. At this moment, please try to refresh the firmware and try again.
2019-2-22
Use props
GlynH
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1762336 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I can’t see exactly what is happening from your video but it feels like I am having a similar problem.

What I feel should happen is for every 1 click of the wheel the exposure compensation should change by 1 unit.

What seems to be happening is often for one click the value either does not change or changes and drops back to whatever value it was set to before the click.

I cannot be sure whether this was a pre-existing condition of the earlier firmware or something that was introduced in the latest update suffice to say it doesn’t work how  expect it should.

Regards,
-=Glyn=-
2019-2-24
Use props
SkyJax Aerial
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

GlynH Posted at 2-24 00:50
I can’t see exactly what is happening from your video but it feels like I am having a similar problem.

What I feel should happen is for every 1 click of the wheel the exposure compensation should change by 1 unit.

You are having the same issue as me. Watch my video again and pay attention to what happens to the aperture indicator.
This issue also occurs with the original Firmware, so the DJI Engineer need to fix this for us.

If you want to, can you please take a video and send it to DJI support. we need a fix for this because it’s not right.
2019-2-24
Use props
Fazmanicg
lvl.2
Flight distance : 19974 ft
  • >>>
United States

Does that happen when you are in the settings screen (where you can set to Auto A S M, etc? - A video of that screen would show the problem more clearly.
2019-2-27
Use props
SkyJax Aerial
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Fazmanicg Posted at 2-27 06:44
Does that happen when you are in the settings screen (where you can set to Auto A S M, etc? - A video of that screen would show the problem more clearly.

I'm not redoing the video because you can't see it. At any rate, I'm done guessing with this issue, and I'm sending it back. This issue needs to be fixed.
2019-2-27
Use props
Leo Simone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2271358 ft
  • >>>
Italy

same problem, look here

2019-5-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now