SONY A7SII NOT FOLLOW FOCUS??
1037 3 2019-2-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
burakalanyali
lvl.1
Turkey

as a Sony A7SII and sony zeiss 16-35 lens user, I emergently demand A NEW FIRMWARE UPDATE for using FOLLOW FOCUS with focus roll on RONIN S. i bought a multi cable for follow focus and that was a dissapointing mistake?? official dji people HAS TO DO SOMETHING about this issue. thank you.
2019-2-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi burakalanyali, currently, Ronin-S supports Zoom, AutoFocus, and Shutter with the Multi-USB cable, but not the focus function because the functional limitation of the Sony cameras doesn't support to pull the focus with the Multi-USB cable protocol. At present, Focus Motor has been released, and it can be used to control the focus and zoom function of the camera. Thank you for your attention and support.
2019-2-24
Use props
burakalanyali
lvl.1
Turkey

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-24 01:51
Hi burakalanyali, currently, Ronin-S supports Zoom, AutoFocus, and Shutter with the Multi-USB cable, but not the focus function because the functional limitation of the Sony cameras doesn't support to pull the focus with the Multi-USB cable protocol. At present, Focus Motor has been released, and it can be used to control the focus and zoom function of the camera. Thank you for your attention and support.

thank you, i wonder if a sony firmware update can fix this issue..
2019-2-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

burakalanyali Posted at 2-24 03:11
thank you, i wonder if a sony firmware update can fix this issue..

It is related to both sides, we have no idea if it will be solved in the future, but not now at least. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2019-2-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules