Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
LinuxOS compatible app?
1053 3 2019-2-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AlphaFlightNW
lvl.4
Flight distance : 784265 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello,

I have noticed with the crystalsky and smartcontroller that they utilize a custom form of android specific to these units. I was wondering if it is possble to run Linux based operating systems on this hardware and still be compatible with DJI GO 4. The reason I ask is that Linux seems to be some of the cleanest operating systems, (besides IOS), and that adapting DJI GO 4 would make it possible to run ground stations using PCs flashed with Linux. I just would like to put this up as a recommendation as I am not really much of a coder and would like to see this possible as I have found a liking to the effeciency in which Linux runs on several of my computers and even previously android smartphones.
2019-2-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day AlphaFlightNW. Thank you for reaching out and for the information you have shared with us today. Let me please forward this thread to our DJI R&D Team for future development of the DJI Crystalsky and the DJI Smart Controller. Thank you for your patience and support.
2019-2-23
Use props
AlphaFlightNW
lvl.4
Flight distance : 784265 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-23 15:07
Hello and good day AlphaFlightNW. Thank you for reaching out and for the information you have shared with us today. Let me please forward this thread to our DJI R&D Team for future development of the DJI Crystalsky and the DJI Smart Controller. Thank you for your patience and support.

No problem, I just had that thought the other day and decided to post it.
2019-2-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

AlphaFlightNW Posted at 2-24 01:19
No problem, I just had that thought the other day and decided to post it.

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. No worries, we've successfully forwarded your suggestion to our designated department for consideration. We do appreciate your interest in our product. Please let us know if you need our assistance. Thank you for continued support.
2019-2-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules