Lost Mavic Air
939 7 2019-2-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ozpolonski
lvl.1
Vietnam

Hi All,

Silly me allowed myself to be rushed and hit a tree flying in sport mode, backwards. Unfortunately, whilst I could get within a metre of where I think the drone was, I couldn't risk breaking my leg trying to get it as it had fallen down an embankment. It was in Taiwan on holiday so unfortunately I have no way to retrieve it now even if I could get to it.

My question is, can DJI provide an aircraft only to replace it? I checked out the refurbishment page, but it is only the full kit there.

Alternatively if they can't, what should I be asking for if I was to sell the remaining Fly More Combo accessories?

I have attached the log, but it won't give any more detail than what I've said.

Flight Log.zip

690.14 KB, Down times: 2

2019-2-23
Use props
integer
First Officer
Flight distance : 113355784 ft
Greece

have you tried  to contact with dji support? i think you must open a ticket with dji support,they will tell you what you have to do
2019-2-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Ozpolonski, we are really sorry for your loss, with regards to we can request to create you a special order to have the aircraft alone, however, this may depend as well on the availability of the stock of the Product. If you want still to process you may just reach out one of our support channels in order for you to have the request, you may just go to this link https://www.dji.com/support Thanks.
2019-2-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Ozpolonski, we are really sorry for your loss, with regards to we can request to create you a special order to have the aircraft alone, however, this may depend as well on the availability of the stock of the Product. If you want still to process you may just reach out one of our support channels in order for you to have the request, you may just go to this link https://www.dji.com/support Thanks.
2019-2-24
Use props
maddox
Captain
Malaysia

Sorry to know that mate
2019-2-24
Use props
BigAbe
lvl.2
Netherlands

may your drone RIP