Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
BATTERY COMPATIBILITY P2V+
574 10 2019-2-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AZTECC
lvl.1

Canada

HI GUYS

Are the batteries from a P2 Vision compatible on a P2 VISION + ??
(I'm refurbishing one)

Thanks !
2019-2-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day AZTECC. Thank you for reaching out. The battery of the DJI Phantom 2 Vision is compatible on the DJI Phantom 2 Vision +. For additional reference I will be posting a link where in you can check the specifications of both drones. Both drone models have a DJI 5200mAh LiPo Battery. Thank you.
DJI Phantom 2 Vision ( https://www.dji.com/phantom-2-vi ... insite_search#specs )

DJI Phantom 2 Vision + ( https://www.dji.com/phantom-2-vi ... insite_search#specs )
2019-2-24
Use props
AZTECC
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-24 15:07
Hello and good day AZTECC. Thank you for reaching out. The battery of the DJI Phantom 2 Vision is compatible on the DJI Phantom 2 VISION +. Both drone models have a DJI 5200mAh LiPo Battery. Thank you.

Thank you very much for the info !
2019-2-24
Use props
AZTECC
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-24 15:07
Hello and good day AZTECC. Thank you for reaching out. The battery of the DJI Phantom 2 Vision is compatible on the DJI Phantom 2 Vision +. For additional reference I will be posting a link where in you can check the specifications of both drones. Both drone models have a DJI 5200mAh LiPo Battery. Thank you.
DJI Phantom 2 Vision ( https://www.dji.com/phantom-2-vision/info?site=brandsite&from=insite_search#specs )

Would you recommend a link to 3rd party replacement batteries ?
Because i believe DJI does not produce these anymore ... correct ?
2019-2-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Thank you for the additional inquiry AZTECC. With regards to this inquiry. I am sorry to say that we do not recommend using 3rd party devices or accessories on your DJI Drone. These 3rd party devices might affect the performance for the drone when in use and might lead in to damaging the drone. Since it's not yet optimized and tested by DJI we cannot guaranteed the stability of the said accessories if it will work all the time with no issues while using it. Thank you.
2019-2-24
Use props
AZTECC
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-24 15:19
Thank you for the additional inquiry AZTECC. With regards to this inquiry. I am sorry to say that we do not recommend using 3rd party devices or accessories on your DJI Drone. These 3rd party devices might affect the performance for the drone when in use and might lead in to damaging the drone. Since it's not yet optimized and tested by DJI we cannot guaranteed the stability of the said accessories if it will work all the time with no issues while using it. Thank you.

So .... where can i get DJI ones ?
Thanks
2019-2-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

AZTECC Posted at 2-24 15:21
So .... where can i get DJI ones ?
Thanks

Regarding inquiries or concerns and support on the  DJI Pahntom 2 series. The best thing to do is to send an email to support@dji.com for us to help you further. Thank you.
2019-2-24
Use props
AZTECC
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-24 15:24
Regarding inquiries or concerns and support on the  DJI Pahntom 2 series. The best thing to do is to send an email to  for us to help you further. Thank you.

Thanks Stephen .... but i've sent 2-3 mails to DJI in the past and, sorry to say, nobody from DJI seems to care enough to answer .....
2019-2-24
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

Personally, I would not get aftermarket P2 batteries.  I've had a bad experience.  Fortunately there are plenty of used legitimate OEM P2 batteries available on eBay.  Even some new ones pop up once in a while.  But don't go and buy the cheapest OEM battery you see.  Look for low number of cycles, balanced cells, and NO SWELLING.  Swelling, or lack thereof, is very important.  Investigate the listing carefully and do your research before you buy.  

Good luck.
2019-2-24
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Good advice.

RedHotPoker
2019-2-24
Use props
AZTECC
lvl.1

Canada

Mark The Droner Posted at 2-24 16:35
Personally, I would not get aftermarket P2 batteries.  I've had a bad experience.  Fortunately there are plenty of used legitimate OEM P2 batteries available on eBay.  Even some new ones pop up once in a while.  But don't go and buy the cheapest OEM battery you see.  Look for low number of cycles, balanced cells, and NO SWELLING.  Swelling, or lack thereof, is very important.  Investigate the listing carefully and do your research before you buy.  

Good luck.

Thanks for the sound advice, Mark
2019-2-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules