654 2 2019-2-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jvac86
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7001 ft
United States

Good evening,

I tried to install DJI Assistant 2 on windows 7, but I keep receiving cannot install due to missing file or location.

It happens on both pc’s running Windows 7.

In both cases the driver appears to fail to install, but the software completely installs.

I sign into DJI Assistant 2 plug my usb to drone cable in, power on the drone and it does not recognize the drone.

I tried updating the drone via the DJI Go 4 app and it does nothing. Which is odd, it has no issue updating the geo fence and other tabs, but not the aircraft version.

Hoping this gets me further than three day responses via email support.
2019-2-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear about the trouble. With regards to that when installing the software, make sure you disable the antivirus/Firewall and Disable driver signature enforcement, just to make sure the driver will install properly then you can reinstall the DJI Assistant 2. Please keep us posted. Best Regards!
2019-2-25
Use props
Lonesome Crow
Second Officer
Flight distance : 408606 ft
  • >>>
United States

Turn off antivirus before attempting to download and then installing  the software.  Make sure you have the latest zip file from https://www.dji.com/mavic/downloads.  Let us know if you have any further problems.
2019-3-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules