DJI Care Refresh – Protect Your Purchase
23948 73 2019-2-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans2168061f Posted at 2-27 00:53
There is something I do not understand reading the terms and conditions:  6. If damage to your aircraft occurs and you are within DJI Care Refresh’s coverage, you will receive a quotation about repair fees. You can choose to pay for repair or replace your aircraft. For replacement services, an additional fee will be charged. After the payment is confirmed, DJI will send the replacement to you. -> i do not understand the quotation.  If I decide to get it repared instead of having it replaced, do I have to pay something ?  My understanding is that there is a fee in case of replacement only.  Repair should be covered by the care refresh program.  Is that correct ?

Hi there, sorry for the confusion. The repair cost cannot be deducted from the DJI Care Refresh as the service only offers replacement service. If the drone suffered a little damage, the repair cost might be less than the replacement fees, then you may choose to pay to repair. On the contrary, if the drone suffered a lot of damages, which costs too much, you may choose to use the DJI Care Refresh with additional fees.
2019-2-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

B1houdini Posted at 2-27 12:16
DJI Panda,
Does DJI emails us  a reminder when our Care Refresh Warranty is about to end and we need to renew???

Hi B1houdini, if the DJI Care Refresh is about to end and the system detected that DJI Care Refresh+ is available in your current country/region, but you have not bought it, the team will collect and send the reminder regularly.
2019-2-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

jpiercej Posted at 2-27 17:34
I have the care refresh and my drone arrived on the 25 for a express replacement. Since then I was called to say they could not ship my drone to the UPS Store which is my shipping address and where they have sent others to before with the care refresh. I have emailed them twice inquiring as to when it will be shipped and still have not gotten a response. They had plenty time to get it to me before the weekend. Please let me know what is going on., it's been prepairing for shipping for 2 days according the the status I am seeing in my check progress section.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you tell us your case number? We'd like to check and try our best to help.
2019-2-27
Use props
Kevin8701
lvl.2
Flight distance : 167982 ft

The deal sounds great! Thanks for sharing with us.
2019-2-27
Use props
CineView Media
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5365522 ft
  • >>>
Norway

DJI Susan Posted at 2-27 18:23
Hi there, sorry for the confusion. The repair cost cannot be deducted from the DJI Care Refresh as the service only offers replacement service. If the drone suffered a little damage, the repair cost might be less than the replacement fees, then you may choose to pay to repair. On the contrary, if the drone suffered a lot of damages, which costs too much, you may choose to use the DJI Care Refresh with additional fees.

So if the drone is not damaged enough, one should jump on it to damage it more, so we can make use of the expensive insurance we paid for?
2019-2-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

CineView Media Posted at 2-27 23:00
So if the drone is not damaged enough, one should jump on it to damage it more, so we can make use of the expensive insurance we paid for?

Hi CineView Media, if the drone only suffers little damage, you may consider repair service if the cost is less than replacement fees. Of course, you can also claim under DJI Care Refresh which depends on your schedule.
2019-2-28
Use props
B1houdini
First Officer
Flight distance : 927927 ft
United States

jpiercej Posted at 2-27 17:37
they sent me a reminder and offered the Plus

Thanks.  Nice to Know.
2019-2-28
Use props
B1houdini
First Officer
Flight distance : 927927 ft
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2-27 18:35
Hi B1houdini, if the DJI Care Refresh is about to end and the system detected that DJI Care Refresh+ is available in your current country/region, but you have not bought it, the team will collect and send the reminder regularly.

Thank you very much. Mine will end in a few months.
2019-2-28
Use props
djiuser_753AauuZUFwa
New
Sweden

Hello,
I just bought a Mavic Pro together with a DJI Care Refresh card. I activated the drone allready and when im trying to active the Care Refresh  i cant do it because i don't have an activation code.  All i have is number and a password. I dont know why but i cant upload pictures. Help me, please!
2019-2-28
Use props
miguroFly
lvl.1
Flight distance : 107382 ft
Slovakia

Can I ask you how long usually takes to (dis)approve the verification video sended on 2019-02-24 03:30:46, or how I can know if it is sufficient.
2019-2-28
Use props
DJI Panda
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

snowbird pilot Posted at 2-25 11:07
thank you, i've got care refresh!

You are welcome!
2019-3-1
Use props
bernt44
New

Germany

This is a test, as I can't post a new thread for what reason ever, I actually just want to ask if the _left_ battery I bought on eBay is genuine or a fake .
I was not able to find any similar picture of a mavic battery.
2019-3-1
Use props
1RadCJ5
lvl.2
Flight distance : 217418 ft
United States

bernt44 Posted at 3-1 07:37
This is a test, as I can't post a new thread for what reason ever, I actually just want to ask if the _left_ battery I bought on eBay is genuine or a fake [view_image].

Doesn't appear real DJI, but hey, both made in China.... IMO If it charges, fits tight, and locks in like OEM, I'd use it if it were cheaper and lasted as long in the air. They have the OEM at Target right now for $34, store pick up only. Much less than DJI or even Amazon. Grabbed one today, and they are contacting me when more are in stock.
2019-3-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

B1houdini Posted at 2-28 07:01
Thank you very much. Mine will end in a few months.

My pleasure. If there is anything else we can help, feel free to contact us.
2019-3-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_753AauuZUFwa Posted at 2-28 11:57
Hello,
I just bought a Mavic Pro together with a DJI Care Refresh card. I activated the drone allready and when im trying to active the Care Refresh  i cant do it because i don't have an activation code.  All i have is number and a password. I dont know why but i cant upload pictures. Help me, please!

Hi there, sorry for the late response. Just to verify, do you purchase the drone and DJI Care Refresh from the dealer? If yes, you may contact the dealer for check or activate the DJI Care Refresh from here: https://support.dji.com/care/active
2019-3-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

miguroFly Posted at 2-28 23:50
Can I ask you how long usually takes to (dis)approve the verification video sended on 2019-02-24 03:30:46, or how I can know if it is sufficient.

Hi miguroFly, may I have your ticket number or the email address when you sent the video verification? We'll double check with the team and help you get an update soon.
2019-3-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

bernt44 Posted at 3-1 07:37
This is a test, as I can't post a new thread for what reason ever, I actually just want to ask if the _left_ battery I bought on eBay is genuine or a fake [view_image].

Hi bernt44, the point system of the “New” group has been changed to 0~20 points, and this group of users is not able to create new posts. More details, you may visit this link: https://forum.dji.com/thread-165421-1-1.html

Regarding the battery, may I have the SN for better assistance? Thank you!
2019-3-3
Use props
Saomkaser
New

Russia

DJI Susan Posted at 3-3 17:47
Hi miguroFly, may I have your ticket number or the email address when you uploaded the video verification? We'll double check with the team and help you get an update soon.

How long will it take?
2019-3-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Saomkaser Posted at 3-3 19:20
How long will it take?

The general turnaround is 48 working hours. If you encounter any difficulties during the progress, feel free to contact us. we'll be here for help.
2019-3-3
Use props
miguroFly
lvl.1
Flight distance : 107382 ft
Slovakia

DJI Susan Posted at 3-3 23:25
The general turnaround is 48 working hours. If you encounter any difficulties during the progress, feel free to contact us. we'll be here for help.

Thank you very much i have got it. I was just watching very much movies on youtube where birds was hitting a drone so I have got scared of it.
2019-3-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

miguroFly Posted at 3-4 13:19
Thank you very much i have got it. I was just watching very much movies on youtube where birds was hitting a drone so I have got scared of it.

Thanks for the clarification. It is recommended to do a full preparation and choose an open field in advance.
2019-3-5
Use props
Hartyaj
lvl.4
Flight distance : 49478 ft

Australia

Great update of information,t
2019-3-5
Use props
Hartyaj
lvl.4
Flight distance : 49478 ft

Australia

Great update of information, thank you.
2019-3-5
Use props
RaZorAir
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7146 ft

Australia

can i buy for a refurbished mavic air a DJI care refresh ?
2019-3-5
Use props
fansa04d1dee
lvl.1
Flight distance : 226 ft
United Kingdom

In UK as well is not working DJI CARE REFRESH,,,!!!!!very sad!!!
2019-3-6
Use props
fansa04d1dee
lvl.1
Flight distance : 226 ft
United Kingdom

In UK  not working as well  DJI CARE REFRESH!!!!very sad!!!!why stil, sale the product if not covered????no sense!!!!
2019-3-6
Use props
Tibopix
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4582054 ft
Canada

Used once, worked great.
2019-3-7
Use props
droneatello
lvl.1
Germany

Hello,
I recently bought a DJI Mavic Pro, along with DJI Care Refresh within the first 48 hours. Everything's fine so far. Now I wanted to sign up for the DJI Developer program, but when I reached the step where I had to accept the DJI Developer Agreement, I was unsure if this would have any influence on the DJI Care Refresh Service Agreement. Hence my question: Is DJI Care Refresh in any form affected when registering as a developer?
Thank you in advance!
2019-3-11
Use props
Folkestone
First Officer
Flight distance : 843199 ft
United Kingdom

How can I find out when my care refresh expires and can I extend it?
2019-3-26
Use props
Decebalus
Second Officer
Flight distance : 203806 ft
Romania

Folkestone Posted at 3-26 12:02
How can I find out when my care refresh expires and can I extend it?

https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/coverage
2019-5-4
Use props
Decebalus
Second Officer
Flight distance : 203806 ft
Romania

ParideM Posted at 2-25 02:33
Unfortunately is'nt available for Swiss users....

Unfortunately is'nt available for Romanian users....
2019-5-4
Use props
G37 Mavic Pro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 49741 ft
United States

Good information, Thanks for sharing.
2019-7-31
Use props
Qui Rom
lvl.2
Flight distance : 86631 ft
France

Considered to buy care refresh for my MPP... until it says 149 euros! damn. Poor French rant over.
2019-8-20
Use props
K6CCC
Second Officer
Flight distance : 651683 ft
United States

Yea, I know, an old thread...

In the first post of this thread, there is this statement:
If your drone has been activated for over 48 hours and you still want to get DJI Care Refresh, don’t worry! Just submit a verification video showing that your product is functioning normally, and you’ll be whitelisted to purchase a plan. For details, click here:

When I activated my Mavic Mini (first drone) a couple weeks ago, there was an offer to add Care Refresh, which I declined because I had ZERO information on what it was.  Fast forward a week or two and now I know what Care Refresh is and that I should get it.  Having spent a while looking on the DJI website, and the only information I could find about getting Care Refresh after nore than 48 hours goes to a 404 error.  Found this thread and same thing - the link goes to a 404 error (may well have been the same link location).
So, is there any way to add Care Refresh for my Mini now that a couple weeks have passed?
BTW, really enjoying my Mini!

2020-6-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules