23931 73 2019-2-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Panda
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

The unexpected can happen at any time. No matter how much you prepare, some accidents are inevitable. That’s why DJI Care Refresh is here to help ensure that mishaps don’t empty your pockets or leave you empty-handed.

What is DJI Care Refresh?

DJI Care Refresh is an accidental damage service plan. Repairing your drone after a crash can be costly and time-consuming, and standard DJI product warranties don’t cover accidental damage. Refresh does cover accidental damage, and you can avoid repairs altogether. Just get replacements instead!

Here is How DJI Care Refresh Works:

Refresh now is available for the Mavic 2, Mavic Air, Mavic Pro, Phantom 4 Pro, Phantom 4 Advanced, Inspire 2, Spark and Phantom 3 SE. It offers up to two replacements at an additional charge within the coverage period of 1 year.

DJI Care Refresh covers all kinds of accidents: operator error, signal interference, water damage, and more. Refresh also covers nearly every part of the drone. Click here for details.

1.jpg
*For the Inspire 2, DJI Care Refresh for the gimbal and camera must be purchased separately. To cover the aircraft and camera, you need to buy DJI Care Refresh for the Inspire 2 Care and the X4 or X5S.

-          Brand-new and unactivated aircraft.
-          Activated less than 48 hours.
-          Aircraft approved via video verification.
-          Repaired in an official DJI Service Center (within 72 hours of receiving email invitation)

Is DJI Care Refresh Worth Buying?

Everyone knows that whether or not a plan is worth buying comes down to value. Listed below is the initial cost of DJI Care Refresh for each drone and the cost of each replacement under the plan.

What’s more, under Refresh, you can enjoy VIP customer service. Your repair or replacement will be prioritized, shipping costs both ways will be covered by DJI, and you’ll have access to VIP phone and email service. Take the Mavic Pro, for example. DJI Care Refresh costs only 10% of the total price ($999) of the drone. Within a 1-year period, your first replacement is only $79, and your second is only $129. If you crash twice, you’ll pay $307 in total ($99+$79+$129). In other words, you’ll spend on average $153.50 for two replacements that are new or like-new in terms of performance and reliability.

Needless to say, DJI Care Refresh is well worth its value!

How can I buy DJI Care Refresh?

At the moment, DJI Care Refresh is only available to customers from the U.S., Canada, EU countries, the UK, Australia, Hong Kong, Japan, Taiwan, and Mainland China. You can check whether DJI Care Refresh is available in your country on the DJI Store(Click to know more details).

The most convenient way to buy Refresh is to purchase the plan together with a DJI product. If purchased with a new drone, Care Refresh will automatically bind to your aircraft after aircraft activation.

If you just bought a new Mavic 2, Mavic Air, Mavic Pro, Phantom 4 Pro, Phantom 4 Advanced, Inspire 2, Spark or Phantom 3 SE and your drone has been activated for less than 48 hours, you can directly purchase Care Refresh separately on the DJI Online Store(Click to know more details).  Refresh will be activated automatically within 24 hours, and your service agreement will be sent to you via email.

If your drone has been activated for over 48 hours and you still want to get DJI Care Refresh, don’t worry! Just submit a verification video showing that your product is functioning normally, and you’ll be whitelisted to purchase a plan. For details, click here:

Put Your Mind at Ease

We hope this article gave you a comprehensive understanding of DJI Care Refresh. Refresh was specially designed to offer worry-free flight at a reasonable value. We at DJI hope all our pilots can fly calmly and with confidence. In a perfect world, crashes would never happen. But if you wind up in an accident, Care Refresh makes it so you won’t break the bank.
  The content origins from DJI BUYINGGUIDES

Get DJI Care Refresh for your:

SCENARIOS

2.jpg

SERVICE PROCESS

3.jpg

FAQ:

1What is DJI Care Refresh?

DJI Care Refresh is a service plan that provides you with peace of mind, covering damage to your DJI product. DJI Care Refresh is valid for 12 months and offers up to two full replacements at additional charge if accidental damage occurs to your product during normal use. Each time you request a replacement, you’ll receive a replacement unit that is new or equivalent to new in performance and reliability.

2、How do I purchase DJI Care Refresh for my Inspire 2?

The DJI Care Refresh warranty plan is separately available for the Inspire 2, Zenmuse X4S, Zenmuse X5S and Zenmuse X7 camera. If more than one camera is purchased, DJI Care Refresh can be purchased for each one.

3How do I purchase and use DJI Care Refresh for the Mavic 2?

If you want to purchase DJI Care Refresh for your Mavic 2, you can purchase it in any available store along with your Mavic 2, or buy it online via the DJI Online Store by selecting Services, and then choosing DJI Care Refresh (Mavic 2).

There are three ways to activate DJI Care Refresh and bind it to your aircraft and gimbal:

1. Visit the DJI Care Refresh site directly, then input the activation code and the aircraft’s serial number to bind it to your service plan.

2. Visit the DJI Online Store, and after purchasing DJI Care Refresh (Mavic 2), input the serial number of the aircraft to bind it to your DJI Care Refresh plan.

3. Visit the DJI Support page and input your activation code and aircraft serial number to bind it to DJI Care Refresh.

To use the replacement service, visit the DJI official website, go to Support, select Repair Services, and then select Online Repair Request.

You will be asked to describe the product’s issue and provide your information. The DJI Repair Center will assess your product, and send you a quotation once a damage assessment is complete.

If you select the Express option, there will not be an assessment of damage responsibility, and the replacement will be sent to you faster than under usual circumstances.

After the application is complete, please send your aircraft and the corresponding gimbal to a DJI Repair Center according to the registered information. The serial number of the replaced product will be updated automatically, which will not affect follow-up services.

4If my Mavic 2s gimbal has been replaced, can I still use DJI Care Refresh?

Yes. The new service under DJI Care Refresh allows the customer to replace the Mavic 2’s gimbal. One DJI Care Refresh service covers two replacement units per year, providing you with more flexibility.

The service covers the aircraft, gimbal, battery, and propellers. However, your service will not be restricted by your aircraft’s gimbal number. After replacing a Mavic 2 gimbal in a DJI designated repair center*, the system will automatically update your replaced product’s serial number.

*This includes the DJI Repair Center, officially recommended service centers, and authorized service centers.

5Can I exchange my Mavic 2 Pro gimbal for a Mavic 2 Zoom gimbal under DJI Care Refresh?

No. DJI Care Refresh does not cover exchanging your gimbal for another model’s gimbal. However, you may apply for this particular service separately. DJI Care Refresh will only replace the same gimbal that came with your corresponding edition. For example, if you send in a Mavic 2 Pro, we will replace it with a Mavic 2 Pro gimbal only.

6Can I purchase DJI Care Refresh for a new unactivated camera if my Inspire 2 has been activated for more than 48 hours?

DJI Care Refresh can be purchased for any camera that has not been activated or has been activated for less than 48 hours. The period of validity for each DJI Care Refresh warranty plan is subject to the date stated in the service agreement you will receive via email after your purchase.

7Which parts can be replaced under DJI Care Refresh?

Mavic series and Spark: Aircraft, bound gimbal and camera, battery and propellers.

Phantom 4 Pro series, Phantom 4 Advanced and Phantom 3 SE: Aircraft, gimbal, camera, and propellers.

Inspire 2: Aircraft and propellers.

Zenmuse X4S, Zenmuse X5S and Zenmuse X7: Gimbal and camera (including lens).

After making a replacement request, send the part needing replacement to DJI.

8What’s the difference between DJI Care Refresh and a DJI product warranty? Will a DJI product warranty be invalid without purchasing DJI Care Refresh?

A product warranty is a guarantee of repair service provided by a manufacturer if any product defects are found. DJI Care Refresh provides replacement service if damage resulting from accidental damage occurs to the aircraft, propellers, or battery during normal use. You can still enjoy DJI’s standard product warranty without buying DJI Care Refresh, but DJI Care Refresh can greatly reduce service costs. Furthermore, if the repair costs are covered by the standard product warranty, the remaining Replacement balance on your DJI Care Refresh will not be affected.

9Can I extend my DJI Care Refresh?

Yes, if your DJI Care Refresh has not yet expired, and there is at least one product replacement left, then you can purchase DJI Care Refresh + which extends your coverage for one more year as well as prolonging your product’s warranty and provides one more replacement service.

10How do I replace my aircraft under DJI Care Refresh?

DJI Care Refresh is bound to the product’s S/N. If you want to replace your product, contact DJI Support via phone, email, or live chat. Then send your product to a designated DJI repair center under the instruction of DJI Support staff. Our repair staff will conduct damage assessment and send you an invoice. After receiving the invoice, you can either choose to repair your product or replace the aircraft under DJI Care Refresh. You will receive a unit that is new or equivalent to new in performance and reliability after paying the service charge specified in your DJI Care Refresh Service Agreement. The replacement’s S/N will be automatically bound to your DJI Care Refresh plan.

11I have purchased DJI Care Refresh, do I need to bind it to my product?

If you have purchased a product and select "DJI Care Refresh" with your order on DJI Store, you don’t need to bind the service with it again.

If you purchase "DJI Care Refresh" separately on DJI Store, you need enter your SN of the product according to the prompt page.

If you purchase "DJI Care Refresh" activation card, you need enter your activation code and SN of product through http://store.dji.com/active-care to activate your DJI Care Refresh.

12Where can I find the aircraft S/N and gimbal S/N?

For the Mavic series and Spark, the aircraft S/N can be found inside the battery compartment. You should only enter the aircraft S/N when you purchase DJI Care Refresh.

For the Mavic 2, the gimbal’s serial number can be found on the gimbal axis.

For the Inspire 2, the aircraft‘s serial number can be found on the tail of the aircraft.

The Zenmuse X4S, X5S and X7, gimbal’s serial number can be found on the gimbal.

The Phantom 4 Pro series and Phantom 4 Advanced, the aircraft‘s serial number can be found inside the battery compartment. You should only enter the aircraft’s serial number when you purchase DJI Care Refresh.

For the Phantom 3 SE, the aircraft’s serial number can be found on the bottom of the aircraft, and the gimbal’s serial number can be found on the gimbal board.

4.jpg
5.jpg

13My aircraft crashed into water. Will the replacement be covered under DJI Care Refresh?

Damage occurring after the product has come into contact with water is covered by the DJI Care Refresh. Product that suffers water damage can be replaced under DJI Care Refresh.

14Does DJI Care Refresh support international coverage?

No, at the moment, DJI Care Refresh only works within one coverage region. DJI Care Refresh and the corresponding product must be purchased from the same country or region.

15Where is DJI Care Refresh available?
At the moment, DJI Care Refresh is only available to customers from the U.S., Canada, EU countries, Switzerland, Norway, the UK, Australia, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Mainland China. You can check whether DJI Care Refresh is available in your country on the DJI Store.

16In which regions is telephone support available?

Telephone support is currently only available in the U.S., Canada, EU countries, the UK, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Mainland China.

To know more “DJI CARE REFRESH” details in here:

2019-2-25
Use props
ParideM
First Officer
Flight distance : 6103757 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

Unfortunately is'nt available for Swiss users....
2019-2-25
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Thanks for sharing those information!
2019-2-25
Use props
Tuscani32
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6049741 ft

Norway

Will this service be availble for Phantom 4 also
2019-2-25
Use props
AirButterflyDrone
Captain
Flight distance : 4522884 ft
  • >>>
Italy

this is certainly an excellent DJI service
thanks DJI Panda  for sharing this information

Alex
2019-2-25
Use props
maddox
First Officer
Malaysia

Thanks for posting the information
2019-2-25
Use props
eYeSkYeYe
Second Officer

Croatia

Thank you for the useful info.
Looks like DJI Care Refresh cannot be used in cases when aircraft is lost or inaccessible (top of the huge tree, deep into the sea, landed into the land mine, etc...), am I right?
2019-2-25
Use props
JPilotR
lvl.4
Flight distance : 584662 ft
  • >>>
United States

eYeSkYeYe Posted at 2-25 07:32
Looks like DJI Care Refresh cannot be used in cases when aircraft is lost or inaccessible (top of the huge tree, deep into the sea, landed into the land mine, etc...), am I right?

Can they use just the telemetry information from the log to determine that the drone was lost, even if unrecoverable? Or does it sound like they want the actual broken drone returned for "proof". I would guess the telemetry data is proof enough? Good question!
2019-2-25
Use props
fans8813f113
New
Poland

I have case Number to dji care repair my spark, how long i must waiting for courier?
2019-2-25
Use props
snowbird pilot
lvl.4
United States

thank you, i've got care refresh!
2019-2-25
Use props
snowbird pilot
lvl.4
United States

but, sadly it doesn't cover the remote
2019-2-25
Use props
nilanjan118
lvl.4
Flight distance : 636663 ft
Japan

A satisfied DJI Care Refresh user here. I had crashed my Spark in the most silly way while attempting a "Palm Launch". It broke the front left arm right at the point where the motor is mounted. So I sent an e-mail to DJI Support and they asked me to send the drone to them for diagnosis. DJI Care Refresh also provides free shipping to and fro, so that's another advantage. After they received the aircraft with the battery and 2 pairs of propellers, they sent me a repair estimate. I found that the repair estimate is almost twice that of the DJI Care Refresh first time replacement fee (5000JPY in Japan). So I replied to their mail asking for a replacement. They sent me a new estimate (which was the replacement fee) and asked me to transfer the money to their bank account. I did that and received a brand new drone with 2 propellers and a battery in a sealed pack. The entire process from sending the 1st e-mail till receiving the replacement took 11 days (including weekends and holidays). Very satisfied with the prompt service and response from DJI. All my e-mail queries got answered within 24 hours.
2019-2-25
Use props
Nicoricosancho
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13196 ft
Canada

I have a question panda: point 14: if I'm from Canada and buy the insurance, then I travel in another country and crash, am I covered? Or only if I crash in Canada..? Because if you're not covered when travelling this insurance is pointless.. :/
2019-2-25
Use props
Nicoricosancho
Second Officer
Canada

ParideM Posted at 2-25 02:33

Point 15 says : Switzerland
2019-2-25
Use props
IcannotThinkOfAName
lvl.4
Flight distance : 623432 ft
United States

Definitly to buy.
2019-2-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

ParideM Posted at 2-25 02:33

Hi ParideM, the DJI Care Refresh is available in Switzerland, you may change the country/region on the upper corner to check: https://store.dji.com/category/djicare-refresh?site=brandsite&from=buy_now_bar
x.PNG
2019-2-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Tuscani32 Posted at 2-25 05:44
Will this service be availble for Phantom 4 also

Hi Tuscani32, we're sorry that the service is not available for Phantom 4. For this model, DJI launched DJI Care already, you may visit this link for more details: https://www.dji.com/service/djic ... ite&from=footer
2019-2-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

eYeSkYeYe Posted at 2-25 07:32

Hi eYeSkYeYe, yes, the lost or partially lost aircraft, gimbal or accessories will not be covered by the DJI Care Refresh. Sorry about this.
2019-2-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

JPilotR Posted at 2-25 09:52
Can they use just the telemetry information from the log to determine that the drone was lost, even if unrecoverable? Or does it sound like they want the actual broken drone returned for "proof". I would guess the telemetry data is proof enough? Good question!

Hi JPilotR, if the drone flies away and cannot be found within the warranty period, we'll arrange data analysis and offer you a proper solution. However, as DJI Care Refresh does not cover lost aircraft or gimbal, I'm afraid that you may not get a replacement under DJI Care Refresh. Hope this helps.
2019-2-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans8813f113 Posted at 2-25 10:32
I have case Number to dji care repair my spark, how long i must waiting for courier?

Hi there, could you tell us your case number? We'd like to check the current status and see whether we can help.
2019-2-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

snowbird pilot Posted at 2-25 11:08
but, sadly it doesn't cover the remote

Hi snowbird pilot, thanks for heading up. Currently, the DJI Care Refresh does not cover Remote Controller, if there is an update, we'll release on our website. Appreciate your support and attention.
2019-2-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

nilanjan118 Posted at 2-25 16:27
A satisfied DJI Care Refresh user here. I had crashed my Spark in the most silly way while attempting a "alm Launch". It broke the front left arm right at the point where the motor is mounted. So I sent an e-mail to DJI Support and they asked me to send the drone to them for diagnosis. DJI Care Refresh also provides free shipping to and fro, so that's another advantage. After they received the aircraft with the battery and 2 pairs of propellers, they sent me a repair estimate. I found that the repair estimate is almost twice that of the DJI Care Refresh first time replacement fee (5000JPY in Japan). So I replied to their mail asking for a replacement. They sent me a new estimate (which was the replacement fee) and asked me to transfer the money to their bank account. I did that and received a brand new drone with 2 propellers and a battery in a sealed pack. The entire process from sending the 1st e-mail till receiving the replacement took 11 days (including weekends and holidays). Very satisfied with the prompt service and response from DJI. All my e-mail queries got answered within 24 hours.

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. We're glad to see the DJI Care Refresh works as expected. Wish you have a good time!
2019-2-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Nicoricosancho Posted at 2-25 17:54
I have a question panda: point 14: if I'm from Canada and buy the insurance, then I travel in another country and crash, am I covered? Or only if I crash in Canada..? Because if you're not covered when travelling this insurance is pointless.. :/

Hi Nicoricosancho, if the drone crashed during traveling in other countries, you can send the drone to DJI North America service center to claim under DJI Care Refresh, no worries.
2019-2-25
Use props
ParideM
First Officer
Flight distance : 6103757 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

DJI Susan Posted at 2-25 19:06
Hi ParideM, the DJI Care Refresh is available in Switzerland, you may change the country/region on the upper corner to check: https://store.dji.com/category/djicare-refresh?site=brandsite&from=buy_now_bar[Image]
Ok thanks,  I'm happy that  also in Switzerland  it is available finally . I remember when I bought m2pro wasn't available, and I asked also to dji and they answered me Switzerland isn't in the list, you have to change address like Italy or France. Ok, I'll try when I come back home with video verification, thank you.
2019-2-25
Use props
eYeSkYeYe
Second Officer

Croatia

JPilotR Posted at 2-25 09:52

No, telemetry is not good enough proof. And as I suspected, no recovered AC, no warranty. As long as customers know that upfront, no problem with that, imho. Thing is no FAQ covers this scenario so better to double check.
2019-2-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

ParideM Posted at 2-25 22:12
Ok thanks,  I'm happy that  also in Switzerland  it is available finally . I remember when I bought m2pro wasn't available, and I asked also to dji and they answered me Switzerland isn't in the list, you have to change address like Italy or France. Ok, I'll try when I come back home with video verification, thank you.

More than glad to help.
2019-2-26
Use props
JPilotR
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2-25 19:18
Hi JPilotR, if the drone flies away and cannot be found within the warranty period, we'll arrange data analysis and offer you a proper solution. However, as DJI Care Refresh does not cover lost aircraft or gimbal, I'm afraid that you may not get a replacement under DJI Care Refresh. Hope this helps.

Good deal. Just make sure I always have the drone in sight in case it goes down! Crossing fingers and toes that this wont happen to me though :-) So far so good!
2019-2-26
Use props
JPilotR
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

eYeSkYeYe Posted at 2-26 00:06
No, telemetry is not good enough proof. And as I suspected, no recovered AC, no warranty. As long as customers know that upfront, no problem with that, imho. Thing is no FAQ covers this scenario so better to double check.

Thanks for the verification eYeSkY. Yeah, I figured as much and with the "locate my drone" feature, I guess it would be hard to lose unless you were well over the water or something like that making it unrecoverable. Hence the warnings about water overflight I guess! :-)
2019-2-26
Use props
Nicoricosancho
Second Officer
Canada

DJI Susan Posted at 2-25 19:41
Hi Nicoricosancho, if the drone crashed during traveling in other countries, you can send the drone to DJI North America service center to claim under DJI Care Refresh, no worries.

Perfect thanks so much will definitely buy then
2019-2-26
Use props
snowbird pilot
lvl.4
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2-25 19:35
Hi snowbird pilot, thanks for heading up. Currently, the DJI Care Refresh does not cover Remote Controller, if there is an update, we'll release on our website. Appreciate your support and attention.

thank you!
2019-2-26
Use props
ludochat
New

India

Ludo Game is a fun game and you can invite friends to play with or team vs. team. It's difficult to find different Ludo teams or players with good skills.
2019-2-26
Use props
fans2168061f
New

United Kingdom

There is something I do not understand reading the terms and conditions: 6. If damage to your aircraft occurs and you are within DJI Care Refresh’s coverage, you will receive a quotation about repair fees. You can choose to pay for repair or replace your aircraft. For replacement services, an additional fee will be charged. After the payment is confirmed, DJI will send the replacement to you.
2019-2-27
Use props
fans2168061f
New

United Kingdom

There is something I do not understand reading the terms and conditions: 6. If damage to your aircraft occurs and you are within DJI Care Refresh’s coverage, you will receive a quotation about repair fees. You can choose to pay for repair or replace your aircraft. For replacement services, an additional fee will be charged. After the payment is confirmed, DJI will send the replacement to you.
2019-2-27
Use props
fans2168061f
New

United Kingdom

There is something I do not understand reading the terms and conditions:  6. If damage to your aircraft occurs and you are within DJI Care Refresh’s coverage, you will receive a quotation about repair fees. You can choose to pay for repair or replace your aircraft. For replacement services, an additional fee will be charged. After the payment is confirmed, DJI will send the replacement to you. -> i do not understand the quotation.  If I decide to get it repared instead of having it replaced, do I have to pay something ?  My understanding is that there is a fee in case of replacement only.  Repair should be covered by the care refresh program.  Is that correct ?
2019-2-27
Use props
CineView Media
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5365522 ft
  • >>>
Norway

fans2168061f Posted at 2-27 00:53
There is something I do not understand reading the terms and conditions:  6. If damage to your aircraft occurs and you are within DJI Care Refresh’s coverage, you will receive a quotation about repair fees. You can choose to pay for repair or replace your aircraft. For replacement services, an additional fee will be charged. After the payment is confirmed, DJI will send the replacement to you. -> i do not understand the quotation.  If I decide to get it repared instead of having it replaced, do I have to pay something ?  My understanding is that there is a fee in case of replacement only.  Repair should be covered by the care refresh program.  Is that correct ?

I would very much like to know that too.
2019-2-27
Use props
B1houdini
Second Officer
Flight distance : 927927 ft
United States

DJI Panda,
Does DJI emails us  a reminder when our Care Refresh Warranty is about to end and we need to renew???
2019-2-27
Use props
jpiercej
lvl.3
Flight distance : 5521765 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have the care refresh and my drone arrived on the 25 for a express replacement. I am totally happy with the process of the care refresh. Great guys and gals.
2019-2-27
Use props
jpiercej
lvl.3
Flight distance : 5521765 ft
  • >>>
United States

B1houdini Posted at 2-27 12:16
DJI Panda,
Does DJI emails us  a reminder when our Care Refresh Warranty is about to end and we need to renew???

they sent me a reminder and offered the Plus
2019-2-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

JPilotR Posted at 2-26 08:07
Good deal. Just make sure I always have the drone in sight in case it goes down! Crossing fingers and toes that this wont happen to me though :-) So far so good!

That's great! Wish you have a good time!
2019-2-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Nicoricosancho Posted at 2-26 09:21
Perfect thanks so much will definitely buy then

You're welcome. If there is anything else we can help, feel free to contact us.
2019-2-27
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules