Intelligent Flight mode icon missing
3520 6 2019-2-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
clarencealford
New
United States

My first post, but I've learned a lot from this forum.

I'm ready to try the various flight modes on my Air. (Quick shot, etc).
However, neither my Intelligent Flight mode icon or the return to home and take off icon are on my controller display I've searched every where in the menus for any display options. I'm using an IPAD for the controller display.
I realize I'm probably overlooking something simple, so now I'm asking the experts.
Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Al

2019-2-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Al. Welcome to DJI Forum and thank you for the inquiry. Please check that the Remote Controller switch if it is in P mode and not Sport mode and check if you will be able to see the Intelligent Flight Mode icon. Please give us an update on the said concern for us to help you further. Thank you.
2019-2-25
Use props
Doc Ozzy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2174482 ft
United States

I'd recommend the same as Stephen. If that doesn't work, I'm sure there'll be someone who can solve that for you. Welcome to the forum!
2019-2-25
Use props
clarencealford
New
United States

Thank you Gentlemen, you've solved the problem. Somehow the Controller was in Multiple Mode.  I knew the experts could and would help.
2019-2-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

clarencealford Posted at 2-25 14:35
Thank you Gentlemen, you've solved the problem. Somehow the Controller was in Multiple Mode.  I knew the experts could and would help.

You are very much welcome Al. If you have any other inquiries or concern with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help you.
2019-2-25
Use props
R Don Hensley
New

United States

I have an Air 2 and can't get the shooting modes icon to appear on the DJI Fly screen.  Shows up for a second when I connect to the drone, but then disappears and just shows the video or camera icon.  Unable to use any quick shot, intelligent flight modes or adjust camera and video setting..  Can only toggle between video and camera.   Updated both drone and remote with latest firmware updates.  
2020-7-19
Use props
djiuser_trrFt1vPxu9d
New

United States

R Don Hensley Posted at 2020-7-19 14:06
I have an Air 2 and can't get the shooting modes icon to appear on the DJI Fly screen.  Shows up for a second when I connect to the drone, but then disappears and just shows the video or camera icon.  Unable to use any quick shot, intelligent flight modes or adjust camera and video setting..  Can only toggle between video and camera.   Updated both drone and remote with latest firmware updates.

I’m having the same issue with air 2s
2021-5-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules