Lo battery AUDIO alert
716 13 2019-2-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
slyd
lvl.2
Flight distance : 12231 ft
United States

I fly my Spark with the RC and an iPad Air.  I have tried several settings but am unable to get an Audio alert for low battery.  Is this an issue with thr software or a setting on my iPad.  Thanks
2019-2-25
Use props
Lysak2003
Second Officer
Flight distance : 500052 ft
Ukraine

As you know there are  switcher of sound on the right edge of iPad. Let’s check if it in upper position that means sound is ON. And when DJI Go4 app is running just push “+” volume button to check level of sound.
2019-2-25
Use props
Rustic17
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2733760 ft
United States

Certain Apple products don't give the audio Low Battery.  I have iPhone 6S and initially (July 2017 to Fall 20017) I was getting the audio message.  Then, a revision to the app came out and ever since I don't get the audio message.  It's a pain...and safety issue when you have to take your eyes off the drone to check the phone and then look back up to reacquire your drone.  Don't know why they can't fix it.
2019-2-25
Use props
Haggi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2581785 ft
Norway

Bring a kitchen timer
Set to 10 min
Have fun

Just kidding.. :-)
2019-2-25
Use props
slyd
lvl.2
United States

Rustic17 Posted at 2-25 22:26
Certain Apple products don't give the audio Low Battery.  I have iPhone 6S and initially (July 2017 to Fall 20017) I was getting the audio message.  Then, a revision to the app came out and ever since I don't get the audio message.  It's a pain...and safety issue when you have to take your eyes off the drone to check the phone and then look back up to reacquire your drone.  Don't know why they can't fix it.

Yes, it is a safety issue and DJI should fix it.  
2019-2-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to read about this problem. We've coordinated this situation with our designated department. For the mean-time, I would like to clarify if manage to use a different mobile device or Android device to see if this scenario would persist? Please let us know for further assistance. Thank you for continued support.
2019-2-26
Use props
snowbird pilot
lvl.4
United States

make sure it is not on do not disturb
2019-2-26
Use props
Sayhelloforme
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8133219 ft
United States

It’s been a known issue. I use the iPad min4. When it hits 30% it does not alert by audio  DJI knows about it and it’s still not fixed. Many post have been posted on this matter. It still remains a huge safety issue.
2019-2-26
Use props
slyd
lvl.2
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2-26 09:09
Hi, we're sorry to read about this problem. We've coordinated this situation with our designated department. For the mean-time, I would like to clarify if manage to use a different mobile device or Android device to see if this scenario would persist? Please let us know for further assistance. Thank you for continued support.

Hello,  I tried it with my Samsung S5 and it works.  Does not work with the iPad.
2019-2-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

slyd Posted at 2-26 18:49
Hello,  I tried it with my Samsung S5 and it works.  Does not work with the iPad.

Hi, thanks for the additional information. No worries, we will keep you posted as soon as we received the feedback from our designated department. Your patience is highly appreciated.
2019-2-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

slyd Posted at 2-26 18:49

Hi, we're sorry for the late update. Our team verified this concern and the application for iOS devices will be optimized in regards to this scenario as soon as possible. Thank you for understanding.
2019-3-10
Use props
Rustic17
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2733760 ft
United States

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2019-3-10
Use props
Sayhelloforme
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8133219 ft
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 3-10 16:21
Hi, we're sorry for the late update. Our team verified this concern and the application for iOS devices will be optimized in regards to this scenario as soon as possible. Thank you for understanding.

Thanks Tony !!!
I hope they eliminate this safety issue as soon as possible   
Thanks again for keeping us posted on this process.
2019-3-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Sayhelloforme Posted at 3-10 18:35
Thanks Tony !!!
I hope they eliminate this safety issue as soon as possible   
Thanks again for keeping us posted on this process.

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. No worries, our team is already working on this situation and it should be optimized soon. We do appreciate your understanding. Please let us know if you have other concerns. Thank you for continued support.
2019-3-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules