Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Panda
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

DJI Introduces the Ronin-S Essentials Kit
A collection of basic accessories gives users more flexibility for the ideal DSLR setup

Since the launch of the Ronin-S, DJI has expanded the capabilities of their single-handed DSLR stabilizer with accessories like the Focus Motor, Command Unit, and additional Multi-Camera Control Cable types. These modules and more demonstrate the ability of the Ronin-S to enhance the creative potential of all filmmakers continuously.

The Ronin-S supports an ever-growing list of DSLR and mirrorless cameras, revealing various accessory configurations and applications. With this in mind, DJI is proud to announce the Ronin-S Essentials Kit, ensuring that more creators realize their vision while capturing smooth footage from their cameras.

The Ronin-S Essentials Kit includes the same Ronin-S three-axis handheld gimbal and all its powerful features. The maximum tested load is 3.6 kg, vehicle-based recording can remain stable at up to 75 kph, and a high-capacity battery handle provides up to 12 hours of operation.

The Ronin-S Essentials Kit includes accessories that are compatible for all cameras:

-        Ronin-S Gimbal
-        BG37 Grip
-        Camera Mounting Plate
-        USB-C Cable
-        Gimbal Hook-and-Loop Strap
-        Extended Grip/Tripod
-        Lens Support
-        Camera Riser
-        Three 1/”-20 Camera Screws
-        Storage Case

With several interfaces built into the Ronin-S, the Essentials Kit allows users to determine the best accessories for their particular camera setup, including:

Price and Availability

The Ronin-S Essentials Kit is now available for purchase at store.dji.com, the four DJI Flagship Stores and authorized dealers worldwide with a US retail price of USD $499. For availability and pricing in local currency, visit store.dji.com.

For more information, please contact: pr@dji.com

2019-2-26
Use props
droneflyer101
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Great to see! Just pre-ordered a second one from Heliguy for other shoots! https://www.heliguy.com/dji-ronin-s-essentials-kit-p5624
2019-2-26
Use props
Mafia16
Second Officer
Flight distance : 26490948 ft
  • >>>
United States

it is the same Ronin with less accesories?
2019-2-26
Use props
maddox
First Officer
Malaysia

Thanks for sharing the information!
2019-2-26
Use props
fansa5bd25fb
New
Flight distance : 89167 ft
Spain

Hei!

will we see a dual handle kit, anytime soon?

Thanks!
2019-2-26
Use props
FlyingFish82
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3662503 ft
  • >>>
United States

Mafia16 Posted at 2-26 04:22

that is exactly it!
2019-2-26
Use props
fffttt
lvl.1
Flight distance : 288845 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

This is the best price to features gimbal set out there. CVP says they should have stock shortly: https://cvp.com/product/dji-ronin-s-camera-stabiliser-essentials-kit
2019-2-26
Use props
Abraham Reyes
lvl.4
Flight distance : 109951 ft
  • >>>
United States

A year late, great!
2019-2-26
Use props
GoldenSun
lvl.4
Poland

Cool. Great to start with.
2019-2-26
Use props
Chung123
lvl.3

United States

Great deal, since I'm not even using the focus controller right now
2019-2-26
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Thanks for posting!
2019-2-26
Use props
zergurush
lvl.1

Sweden

thanks you for sharing your content

2019-2-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Mafia16 Posted at 2-26 04:22

Hi Mafia16, yes, it is the same Ronin with less accessories.
2019-2-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fansa5bd25fb Posted at 2-26 04:50
Hei!

will we see a dual handle kit, anytime soon?

Hi there, our engineers are working on the dual handle kit and we'll release on our website as soon as more accessories are available, please note our website for the update, thank you!
2019-2-27
Use props
V9XUyZCg
lvl.1
United States

Yeah this looks good I order it with a couple cables I was really excited until I saw a YouTube video saying that there’s a female connection cable for Sony camera cable that I need it so I got into the iChat with the DJ store asking them to exchange one cable for the right  one it is exactly same price $19 .

I was told that I could not do any modifications to my order ten minutes  later nothing long in time.  I was told that I needed to cancel the order to re-order the gimbal with a different cable

OK no problem but then when I try to cancel there’ are no option to cancel in my account  so I had to go back on chat. The operate tells  me that he’s going to escalate my cancellation so I ask him why not just cancel so I can re order the gimbal with the proper cable? He says  that it needs  to go to upper management ... so I say OK just keep my order I’m going to keep this cables even if they’re wrong
At that point the operator tells me that my order is on hold for a few days because they need to approve my credit card against fraud and they may also need to ask me personal guarantee  questions by email which is going to be taking several days.. I order Frequently from China never with so much difficulty.

So much for ordering from DJI store China and try to avoid the back order in the US

I confirmed the “escalate cancellation”  and called my credit card to start a claim against DGI store. Sucks!
2019-2-28
Use props
Saomkaser
New

Russia

DJI Susan Posted at 2-27 22:30
Hi there, our engineers are working on the dual handle kit and we'll release on our website as soon as more accessories are available, please note our website for the update, thank you!

Cool,looking forward to more.
2019-3-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

V9XUyZCg Posted at 2-28 15:54
Yeah this looks good I order it with a couple cables I was really excited until I saw a YouTube video saying that there’s a female connection cable for Sony camera cable that I need it so I got into the iChat with the DJ store asking them to exchange one cable for the right  one it is exactly same price $19 .

I was told that I could not do any modifications to my order ten minutes  later nothing long in time.  I was told that I needed to cancel the order to re-order the gimbal with a different cable

Hi there, I'm so sorry for the unpleasant experience. Could you tell us your order number and your email address when you contacted our support? We'd like to investigate the exact status and keep improving our service, thanks!
2019-3-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Saomkaser Posted at 3-3 19:22
Cool,looking forward to more.

I hope so. Appreciate your support and attention.
2019-3-3
Use props
QuadcopterGuide
lvl.4
Flight distance : 828904 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Excellent News We detailed the differences between the Essential and Standard Kit in our latest video:

Will the USB power adapter be available for purchase separately?
2019-3-4
Use props
JHollimanPhoto
lvl.4
Flight distance : 82802 ft
Germany

This is exactly what I've been waiting for!!! Thank you.
2019-3-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

QuadcopterGuide Posted at 3-4 08:15
Excellent News  We detailed the differences between the Essential and Standard Kit in our latest video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZMrLACZSu0

Thanks for sharing the video with us. The request of USB adapter has been forwarded to the designated team, hope they will consider in the future.
2019-3-5
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very nice.
One day I will own one
2019-3-6
Use props
Tibopix
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4582054 ft
Canada

Looks really cool, never tried it (yet)
2019-3-7
Use props
fans1ddf31d5
New
United States

Does the missing parts even add up to $250?
2019-3-7
Use props
V9XUyZCg
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 3-3 22:22
Hi there, I'm so sorry for the unpleasant experience. Could you tell us your order number and your email address when you contacted our support? We'd like to investigate the exact status and keep improving our service, thanks!

Don't worry I got my stuff somewhere else!
2019-3-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

V9XUyZCg Posted at 3-12 09:54
Don't worry I got my stuff somewhere else!

Glad to hear that you have figured this out. If there is anything else we can help, feel free to contact us. Wish you have a good time.
2019-3-13
Use props
JHollimanPhoto
lvl.4
Flight distance : 82802 ft
Germany

DJI Susan Posted at 3-13 00:30
Glad to hear that you have figured this out. If there is anything else we can help, feel free to contact us. Wish you have a good time.

Any chance of a 10% discount for those on the fence ;)
2019-3-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

JHollimanPhoto Posted at 3-13 08:37
Any chance of a 10% discount for those on the fence ;)

Hi JHollimanPhoto, we do not have the right to provide any discount, please refer to the price on our online store.
2019-3-14
Use props
oscargch
New
United States

So... I bought this product and plugged in my Canon 5D Mark III camera to it with the cable and adapter. The follow focus works but it moves super slowly and it makes a clicking sound while I´m moving the dial. What´s up with that? Thanks!
2019-3-15
Use props
fansf9363869
lvl.2
United States

QuadcopterGuide Posted at 3-4 08:15
Excellent News  We detailed the differences between the Essential and Standard Kit in our latest video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZMrLACZSu0

I got a 62W USB-C power supply off Amazon for $30.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07CHJ1SLT/ref=cm_sw_r_taa_IOjJCb7ZRH4Z3

Works great
2019-3-15
Use props
djiuser_2jSy7jM1m10i
New

Belgium

can you help me ? I would like to know if your product, Ronin's, is compatible with Canon 100D and Canon80D? I would like to buy the Ronin's but it is imperative that I know if my camera can be placed on the Ronin's. Thank you for your quick reply.
2019-3-20
Use props
DJI-Paul
lvl.4
Flight distance : 41159547 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

djiuser_2jSy7jM1m10i Posted at 3-20 20:12
can you help me ? I would like to know if your product, Ronin's, is compatible with Canon 100D and Canon80D? I would like to buy the Ronin's but it is imperative that I know if my camera can be placed on the Ronin's. Thank you for your quick reply.

Those cameras fit on the Ronin-S.
2019-3-24
Use props
Katie40
New

India

review

The blog was absolutely fantastic! Lot of great information which can be helpful in some or the other way. Keep updating the blog, looking forward for more contents…Great job, keep it up
2019-4-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules