Set Path for motion video?
955 4 2019-2-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sassycrow
lvl.1
United States

Hey all,

I'm pretty sure this isn't a feature, but I feel like it should be. I'm wondering if there is a way to create a path like one can with motion timelapse, but with a regular video? It would be really nice to have a "programable" pan/tilt move without having to physically do it while shooting. This could also open up interesting possibilites that could be used similar to automated sliders, if we had a way to have repeatable pan/tilts to the exact movement and timing. Of course this would look best if the OP was static and stationary, but a programmed tilt/pan while moving the OP in a specific way could perhaps produce some really interesting results that could maybe get close to some of the abilities and options of higher-end pro gimbals.

Thoughts?
2019-2-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day sassycrow. Thank you for sharing this information with us today. Let me please forward this thread to our DJI R&D Team for further development of the DJI Osmo Pocket. Thank you for your support.
2019-2-26
Use props
NickJames
lvl.1
Flight distance : 39501 ft
United States

I second this feature! I think this would be an awesome addition. I have had plenty of instances where I wanted scenic regular video (not a lapse) and wished there was a path option.
2019-5-27
Use props
MKosmo
Second Officer
United Kingdom

This has been asked for so many times on this forum.   DJI - hint, hint , this is worth implementing !
2019-5-27
Use props
Rahul K
lvl.2
Flight distance : 67884 ft
Canada

This is a great feature and I feel DJI should allow user to set path for motion on every video mode.

I was agree if we can have the same feature to have programmable path in regular video that would be great or even when capturing slow motion
2020-1-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules