Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
SENT (2/26/2019) MAVIC PRO TO DJI REPAIR - BROKEN GIMBAL CABLE
4029 45 2019-2-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bjs_express
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1481496 ft
United States

Don't know what's up with their date/time stamp, but it changes to something different often.... Hope it ships today.
2019-3-4
Use props
Bjs_express
lvl.3
United States

So.... Got email "shipped" and it appears no suspense; different serial number.  Using a DJI Serial Decoder found on this forum;  assuming it is legit; the new serial number is a newer build date than the one I sent and there is not an "R" so I'll guess it is a new unit and not refurbished???? But don't know really.  Is there a way to tell on the unit if it is a refurbished verses new?   Or could it just be a rebuild of someone's crashed Mavic?  
2019-03-04_15-20-12.jpg
2019-3-4
Use props
Bjs_express
lvl.3
United States

UPDATE So... I got a Mavic Pro back... from all apperence it looks "new" to me.  Paired, tested and all looks good.  The fact my original was a build date compared to one they sent me is newer by 15 months... I technically if not actually got a much newer Mavic Pro; all said, I paid new only $550 for mine and paying another $175 to get a replacement... $725 is still an awesome deal on an amazing drone.  Good luck to all and hope no need for repairs anytime soon for anyone reading this.

All's Well That Ends Well
2019-3-5
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Bjs_express Posted at 3-5 12:13
UPDATE [view_image][view_image]So... I got a Mavic Pro back... from all apperence it looks "new" to me.  Paired, tested and all looks good.  The fact my original was a build date compared to one they sent me is newer by 15 months... I technically if not actually got a much newer Mavic Pro; all said, I paid new only $550 for mine and paying another $175 to get a replacement... $725 is still an awesome deal on an amazing drone.  Good luck to all and hope no need for repairs anytime soon for anyone reading this.

24th to the 4th, great turnaround and brand new craft , it goes to show if you take the right approach sending in for repair service is pretty fair and good .
2019-3-6
Use props
hyper1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 85394 ft
United States

Bjs_express Posted at 3-5 12:13
UPDATE [view_image][view_image]So... I got a Mavic Pro back... from all apperence it looks "new" to me.  Paired, tested and all looks good.  The fact my original was a build date compared to one they sent me is newer by 15 months... I technically if not actually got a much newer Mavic Pro; all said, I paid new only $550 for mine and paying another $175 to get a replacement... $725 is still an awesome deal on an amazing drone.  Good luck to all and hope no need for repairs anytime soon for anyone reading this.

battery color looks off
2019-3-6
Use props
Bjs_express
lvl.3
United States

hyper1 Posted at 3-6 10:37
battery color looks off

I bought two additional batteries,  I'll look again at them,  one might be different shade?? They are all DJI brand?
2019-3-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules