477 2 2019-2-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MiByrd
lvl.2
Flight distance : 17346 ft
United States

The issue I have is as follows ...

I can connect with the DJI assistant 2 (after several attempts - not very adaptable), however, I am trying to calibrate my front sensors (I am getting an error message) for my P4P and the cable I have is not long enough to sufficiently pull back far enough from my IMAC to fill the area of red line with the green line generated from my P4P! (if you've tried, you'll know what I mean) The supplied cable is not long enough ... I tried alternative cables that were longer but the software will not read them - so no connection with the software when using alt. cables - I am frustrated !!!  Please advise !  I have an IMac (not a PC or MAC laptop) I downloaded the supporting software for MAC but DJI assistant 2 is not very adaptable to the IMAC.   ... any suggestions?   Thank you.

2019-2-26
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha MiByrd,

Sounds to me that you might want to borrow or run over to a friend's house that has a PC computer to do that calibration.  Yes, I have had those problems and that is with a PC and PC laptops.

Another reason to "borrow" a PC is you may have to have a "Lightning" cable to use the Apple products in that calibration.  You have my sympathy as I was also frustrated when I first tried that calibration and on a PC no less.  But now that I have figured it out, it is not so bad.

Good luck!

Aloha and Drone On!
2019-2-26
Use props
MiByrd
lvl.2
Flight distance : 17346 ft
United States

Thanks ...
2019-2-27
Use props
Advanced