7124 27 2019-2-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Robka
lvl.1
Lithuania

So i just got my new Ronin S and i plugged in usb c to charge it and guess what
i cant unplug it
is my unit broken and i should ask for a new one or is there some kind of locking mechanism?
2019-2-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we do apologize for the inconvenience. You may try to unplug the Ronin -S charger with fine strength. You may also provide us the video of this situation while you're unplugging the charger for us to have a  reference to this concern if there will be a problem on your Ronin -S USB port. You may upload the link using google drive or dropbox to upload the link. Thank you for continued support.
2019-2-27
Use props
Robka
lvl.1
Lithuania

DJI Tony Posted at 2-27 08:49
Hi, we do apologize for the inconvenience. You may try to unplug the Ronin -S charger with fine strength. You may also provide us the video of this situation while you're unplugging the charger for us to have a  reference to this concern if there will be a problem on your Ronin -S USB port. You may upload the link using google drive or dropbox to upload the link. Thank you for continued support.

okay, Ill film it tomorrow because i left ronin at the office
but i tried applying strength and even tried unplugging it at different angles but its no good
Im just afraid that if ill damage it it will be out of warranty   
2019-2-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Robka Posted at 2-27 09:20
but i tried applying strength and even tried unplugging it at different angles but its no good

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. We will wait for the video for us to have a reference and once we've checked that the cable is really stuck on the USB port. We would recommend contacting the re-seller of this unit for possible replacement or our support for further help. Please do not use excessive force to remove the cable to prevent damage. If you wish to contact our support, please refer to the link below. Thank you for continued support.

www.dji.com/support
2019-2-27
Use props
Robka
lvl.1
Lithuania

DJI Tony Posted at 2-27 15:29
Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. We will wait for the video for us to have a reference and once we've checked that the cable is really stuck on the USB port. We would recommend contacting the re-seller of this unit for possible replacement or our support for further help. Please do not use excessive force to remove the cable to prevent damage. If you wish to contact our support, please refer to the link below. Thank you for continued support.

www.dji.com/support

Hey
Everything sorted out
I tought about going to my local smartphone repair store and they plugged it out for free
No worries anymore, thank You
2019-2-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Robka Posted at 2-28 03:56
Hey
Everything sorted out
I tought about going to my local smartphone repair store and they plugged it out for free

Hi, thanks for the update. We're glad to know that the problem has been resolved. Please let us know if you need our assistance again. Thank you for continued support.
2019-2-28
Use props
fans436f8251
lvl.1
Canada

I just received my ronin s and the usb cable got stuck on the very first charge. Could you please share what they did at the cell phone store?

2019-3-8
Use props
ChrisRieger
New

United States

Just got my Ronin S today (3/13/2019) and my USB C cable is stuck in the charging port also. I tried unplugging the USB-A end from the charging block, then pulling on the USB-C side, but it is still stuck. I don't want to use too much strength for fear of breaking it.
2019-3-13
Use props
ChrisRieger
New

United States

ChrisRieger Posted at 3-13 10:15
Just got my Ronin S today (3/13/2019) and my USB C cable is stuck in the charging port also. I tried unplugging the USB-A end from the charging block, then pulling on the USB-C side, but it is still stuck. I don't want to use too much strength for fear of breaking it.

I had to have a tight grip on the cable and USB-C end to get it unstuck. Now it's fine, but for a while it wouldn't budge.
2019-3-13
Use props
Moteles
New
  • >>>
Chile

Good evening.
I don’t see any solution here.
I got the brand new Ronin-s and I have the same issue. I used the original usb-c cable and it is stuck.

I’ll be waiting fot your reply.

Thanks
Erwin

2019-3-21
Use props
David Runions
New

Canada

DJI Tony Posted at 2-27 15:29
Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. We will wait for the video for us to have a reference and once we've checked that the cable is really stuck on the USB port. We would recommend contacting the re-seller of this unit for possible replacement or our support for further help. Please do not use excessive force to remove the cable to prevent damage. If you wish to contact our support, please refer to the link below. Thank you for continued support.

www.dji.com/support

Our as well! really, whats up with this?
2019-3-24
Use props
David Runions
New

Canada

David Runions Posted at 3-24 09:41

Why do we have to send you a video. It's the same problem. WHAT DO WE DO????
2019-3-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

David Runions Posted at 3-24 09:41

Hi, we're sorry if you encounter the same situation. You may refer to the instruction above for further assistance. Thank you for continued support.
2019-3-24
Use props
Moteles
New
  • >>>
Chile

Is this your support ?....find another job please.
2019-3-26
Use props
MHamiltonVisual
New

United States

Iv seen this happen before. Glad it got sorted. Almost gave me a heart attack when it happened to me.

-Matthew
https://www.mhamiltonvisuals.com/
2019-4-1
Use props
camiyellow
New

Italy

Hi. I have the same problem with my brand new ronin s. I've put it in charge for the first time and now I can't remove the original usb c cable from the port. What should I do? I've already made a video of the situation. Thanks for help

Camilla
2019-4-21
Use props
no64
lvl.2
Germany

I have the same problem, ... where can I find the solution?
2019-4-22
Use props
no64
lvl.2
Germany

DJI Tony Posted at 3-24 16:35
Hi, we're sorry if you encounter the same situation. You may refer to the instruction below for further assistance. Thank you for continued support.

... which instruction?
2019-4-22
Use props
panpan
New
Slovakia

Same problem here. Cable plugged in correctly, its charging, it communicates with pc, but its impossible to unplug it.
Any solution? Or do i really have to carry it back to the seller?
2019-5-7
Use props
panpan
New
Slovakia

panpan Posted at 5-7 21:25
Same problem here. Cable plugged in correctly, its charging, it communicates with pc, but its impossible to unplug it.
Any solution? Or do i really have to carry it back to the seller?

Solved.

2019-5-7
Use props
djiuser_dlGbVc0FRDpC
lvl.1
United States

Hi, just bought it, it's totally stuck, if the instructions are to proceed to a local phone repair shop, well, that's terrible costumer service.
2019-5-8
Use props
lawraines
New
Canada

i just bought a ronin s yesterday and i charged it for the first time went to remove it and mine is also stuck....how is this an issue for so many people and is not tested? and better yet how has there not been an admin to confirm the issue and offer resolutions?
2019-5-23
Use props
djiuser_0JKOsTIHwVYC
lvl.1
Chile

lawraines Posted at 5-23 14:23
i just bought a ronin s yesterday and i charged it for the first time went to remove it and mine is also stuck....how is this an issue for so many people and is not tested? and better yet how has there not been an admin to confirm the issue and offer resolutions?

Hi! Could you fix this problem? Having the sane issue over here. I got it today and plugged it in, now is stuck. Please help!
2019-6-5
Use props
djiuser_0JKOsTIHwVYC
lvl.1
Chile

MHamiltonVisual Posted at 4-1 06:53
Iv seen this happen before. Glad it got sorted. Almost gave me a heart attack when it happened to me.

-Matthew

Hello! So what did you do? I'm having the same issue but it's quite difficult to find a solution, seems like a new kind of error for dji. Please help!
2019-6-5
Use props
djiuser_0JKOsTIHwVYC
lvl.1
Chile

DJI Tony Posted at 3-24 16:35
Hi, we're sorry if you encounter the same situation. You may refer to the instruction above for further assistance. Thank you for continued support.

Hello, so whats the solution? It seems that many of us are having the same issue. Unluckily there's no youtube tutorials for this problem. Please help!
2019-6-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_0JKOsTIHwVYC Posted at 6-5 20:31
Hello, so whats the solution? It seems that many of us are having the same issue. Unluckily there's no youtube tutorials for this problem. Please help!

Hi. we're sorry for the late response. We've replied to your own thread in regards to this situation for further assistance. Please see the link below. Thank you for continued support.

https://forum.dji.com/thread-191028-1-1.html
2019-6-6
Use props
djiuser_ps6EPyWIVgSW
New

Ecuador

Robka Posted at 2-27 09:20

Hi! I have the dame problem! Please if you know how to fix it, tell me about becausa i really need ronin S for my work.... I'm So nervous because is expensive
2019-8-18
Use props
Shafarzawahyu
New

Indonesia

I have same problem! and how to fix it ? or what should i do ?
2019-8-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules