Bad Motor?
540 2 2019-2-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Luria Visuals
lvl.1
Flight distance : 74606 ft
United States

Looking for any help or suggestions. I have updated with latest firmware and it does the same issue with different cameras. The one on it is what we use most. Have used the ronin-s since it came out as I ordered the first night DJI took orders.  Is this a bad motor or something else I can try? When moving it around only when I goto move it up does it start to have issues. Then it drops down (the beep is new with the new firmwhere) and has no control. If I try to move it more it starts that fun dance and is out of control.  It also when turned on with no camera on used to shake like crazy.
So I guess my questions are- 1. is there a fix or a bad motor and 2. If a motor issue where is the fastest and best location to get it fixed. 3. Is it still under anywarrenty as it is not that old.  I do already have a second one which this does not occur with the same camera.

Video of the issue-

https://vimeo.com/320248514/d414a582ae

Thank you,
Michael

2019-2-27
Use props
Luria Visuals
lvl.1
Flight distance : 74606 ft
United States

Anyone? Any ideas or help?
2019-3-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Michael, improperly balancing the axis will result in a wiggle, to check whether your axis is balanced properly, please take something like the included charger and place it under one of the tripod legs and hold the handle. With your other hand, go into the App and run the balance test. All 3 axes should be Excellent if properly balanced.
If the issue persists, please try the Auto Tune, the Stiffness value will be determined by the gimbal system according to the payloads of the gimbal.
2019-3-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules